[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
In my area everyone is getting them but they arent getting a large amount. The fta said they thought they were going to to guaranteeds but they only got 24 pairs, so they are going to raffle. As I said earlier though basically every store around here is getting them.

So my local spot just found out this morning that they are getting these.  I would check back with stores who told you otherwise to see if things have changed.

Also if anyone has some sizing info on this new version that would be great.  Basically people were saying .5 to a full size up, but JoeyD just came in and said he could have gone .5 size down.  So it would be nice to hear some more opinions from anyone that is able to share.

edit: via VinnieVegasX on twitter: "Steel Xs are no bueno, nothing like the Chicago Xs quality. Tumbled leather is stiff and the midsoles already look creased on some pairs"...lots of conflicting quality reports on these

Last edited:
eastbay should stick with the studio pics if that the best spot they can find to take offical site pics :lol:

Was surprised when I got the tweet the that nike roosevelt field is doing RSVP. Thought it would be fcfs due to quantity being high and demand being low
Nah, malls aren't doing the fcfs policy anymore (at least not out this way).  Security and property management is making them do tickets because they're not trying to have property damaged by "undesirables."

I think I'm going to pass on these .. No longer a MUST have now that I picked up the Gloves .. Plus my Chicago's are still DS

Good Luck to everybody copping. To my NJ peeps, these are available EVERYWHERE. Shouldn't be hard to cop.

I think I'm going to pass on these .. No longer a MUST have now that I picked up the Gloves .. Plus my Chicago's are still DS

Good Luck to everybody copping. To my NJ peeps, these are available EVERYWHERE. Shouldn't be hard to cop.

Thanks, hope you're right. Gotta start planning which spots I'm gonna hit up.

Just got my ticket from Willowbrook.  Number 2...not confident at all with that.  That's too hurtful when a person is in the top 10, and still don't luck out because other numbers we're called before theirs. 

Tickets
mean.gif
...not playing that game, if I don't get them hustle free, so be it. 

Last edited:

Thanks, hope you're right. Gotta start planning which spots I'm gonna hit up.

You should've started that last week :lol: .. but you're good, even lowkey spots that rarely get anything already have their shipment.

Just got my ticket from Willowbrook.  Number 2...not confident at all with that.  That's too hurtful when a person is in the top 10, and still don't luck out because other numbers we're called before theirs. 

I thought they only did raffle tickets from 8am-10am on Weds?

After a bunch of easy releases they have to revert back to this nonsense. Hopefully my HoH get a lot of pairs like they normally do....

Dude, this is a GR and will sit for a week at least.
Maybe back in 2005 - 2008, but now, with the advent of resellers and hype, everything flies like nothing.  I remember when the Old Royals came out last year, my girl and I said, those will sit and die.  They moved faster than Chicagos out her Jersey.

And yeah, FtL does raffles on Wednesday from 8-10.  I'm just not too confident having ticket number 2, because if they call 10 and up, I'm virtually screwed to the back of the line, but if I don't get them, I'll just stash my paper for the Laneys in a couple of weeks.

went to the mall in tucson today and got my pair reserved. wanted a size 11 but got 11.5. FTL only ended up getting 12 pair total. and the retail price is slowly but surely rising in price smh.

Dude....I understand certain shoes sell out instantly but these will sit. Trust.

These will not sit due to the low volume certain stores seem to be receiving in. The numbers appear to be far different then the black tongues, playoff 8s, bugs bunny 8s, fire red 5s, etc Jordan's that sat for awhile on shelves... Wait if you want to though but don't be shocked come Sunday the only 10's available will be on the resell market

damn...out of three FTL/FTAs around my ways that got the bel air 5s, two of them haven't even received any shipment yet, and the other only getting 12 pairs these Xs.

WTF, JB is playing us :smh:

Last edited:
Thank God I live in Jersey.  NY sales tax would kill the wallet.  $15.03 sales tax on these?  Sheesh.  That $170 price tag is hella gully.

Back
Top Bottom