[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Looks like these will sit similar to fire red 3s.
This is exactly what i'm hoping for. Those were mad easy to cop. Site's were down, but I was able to walk into my mall around noon that day and pick up a pair without a problem. Later in the day the sites were back up and the 3's were still sitting there.

Last edited:

This is exactly what i'm hoping for. Those were mad easy to cop. Site's were down, but I was able to walk into my mall around noon that day and pick up a pair without a problem. Later in the day the sites were back up and the 3's were still sitting there.
Same here. I went to the mall on Tuesday after release day and scooped up my pair. Miss being able to do that with Retros.

Y'all living in bliss thinking this will be such a easy cop. I would bring my A game if I was y'all

What makes u sure about that ?

Because RSVP sites are not even sold out yet. Compare to the bel air they were sold out on the 2 day they posted. These probably won't be sitting for a week though. hard to see any jordan sit for a week now adays. Now, If you want a pair definitely bring your A game and don't lag. Im passing on these but I'm copping for a buddy.

Last edited:
I will try to cop if I strike out no worries still have my cooked 2005 pair, definitely must cop the powders tho.

Thank God I live in Jersey.  NY sales tax would kill the wallet.  $15.03 sales tax on these?  Sheesh.  That $170 price tag is hella gully.

Just a heads up, not sure if you got the call back from HOH yet but they have about 125-140 pairs. Kinda low compared to their usual shipments of GRs.

no jordan retro "just sits" for more than a day, hell more than a few hours

if your looking for mens sizes ......every retro WILL sell out. maybe not within 5 minutes of opening but they will sell out

some may sit like the blacktongue5s, but those sat for a couple of hours at mom and pop stores. FTL/EASTBAY etc all spoken for right away. 

prepare for every jordan retro like a limited release, and youll be ok (with some luck)

sit back and pretend like it will all "sit" , lose out and thats your fault.

tired of ppl saying a shoe is GR, its limited, etc....just prepare yourself and youll be fine. 

if your looking for mens sizes ......every retro WILL sell out. maybe not within 5 minutes of opening but they will sell out

some may sit like the blacktongue5s, but those sat for a couple of hours at mom and pop stores. FTL/EASTBAY etc all spoken for right away. 

prepare for every jordan retro like a limited release, and youll be ok (with some luck)

tired of ppl saying a shoe is GR, its limited, etc....just prepare yourself and youll be fine. 
So every retro is a sellout in a day or two ? So why are fire red 3s still sitting in places and some 8s are still in some places.. Lets not even get on those lovely crimson 3s... One area isn't a indication of sales across the rest of America

some may sit like the blacktongue5s, but those sat for a couple of hours at mom and pop stores. FT L/EASTBAY etc all spoken for right away. 

No, stop being naive. Some of us were just talking about how easy it was to cop the Fire Red 3's a few months back. The Green Glow 4's are another example of a Jordan that didn't sell out instantly, at least not down here in Florida. The Fire Red V's that dropped in August also sat for a while, and I saw a pair on the wall at Champs a few weeks ago. Lord, the Air Jordan 1 Joker's never sold out, and actually went on sale like two times! Some Jordan's will sit there, despite the fact they're Jordans.

Last edited:
Where do y'all see that this shoe is $170?

My connect (FNL employee) told me they were still $160.

all retros sell out online and in Nyc
mean.gif
the playoff 8s  didn't sell out nor  did the cement 4s

i just hope i'm able to get a pair. all i need is these and the taxi 12's and i'm str8 up until february 14.

Not that many FLs are getting these in my area smh thought these were supposed to be gr :smh:

Last edited:
I think these will be easy to get online for sure.  Just be ready and you're good to go.  Don't stress it.

Back
Top Bottom