[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My pick-ups are about 50/50 online to in-store... This one will be in-store.
There should be a little extra in-store entertainment from the dudes who aren't expecting the Retro price increase...
It never fails to amaze me how so many cats bring exact change to launches. You're gonna need about $12 more, player.
:nerd:

that look of disappointment when they have the shoes in hand but are short by $5-7 is always LULZ

Last edited:
Not weighing in on this whole toe cap / non toe cap debate...That being said here are a few pics I have saved on my PC from MJ in the Pippen charity game...

Wait does mikes shoes have the toe box on them in these pics???????????? i want anwsers and i want them now????????????????

A little debate on it a couple pages back. No clear answer and some pictures look like it some don't look to have the cap. My opinion is that there's nothing on the toe like the og pairs but rather something extra that ends on the sides like the 8s toe box style

Entered zero raffles.

Hoping to hit that RSVP.

eyes.gif
Me to but if not, Villa is right up the street. 

if someone wants me to RSVP for them in DC let me know

im going out of town this weekend so I wouldn't be able to pick them up if i won anyways

PM me your name and size. this is all manual so don't expect a guarantee, but I can try

MJ said to Tinker when designing the OG 6s, "no more tips of leather on the toebox" he wanted a clean toe box look to play in. So from the 6s on, he wanted the J's with that request. But he was retired when the OG Steel Xs released so I'm guessing he didn't care for the clean toebox look if he wasn't going to play other than that one Pip's charity game which I'm assuming he didn't mind. But when "I'm Back" happened, i'm sure he went to Tinker and said remove that on the toebox area, so hence we see the OG city series and OG shadows with the clean toebox look again.

Last edited:
You realize that in same time it took you to write this, you could've just ran a search on google?

Hey dont be a jerk. You either help a fellow niketalker or dont say ****. You do realize you could have just ignored him instead of replying and acting like a jerk? The hell is wrong with you?

Last edited:
Hey dont be a jerk. You either help a fellow niketalker or dont say ****. You do realize you could have just ignored him instead of replying and acting like a jerk? The hell is wrong with you?
The time for handing out freebies is long gone. It's just sad you didn't get the memo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom