[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Neither of the places I went to sign up for the raffle have gotten them yet. What the deal with that?

In 94 these had the full length air sole unit... Any of you guys know if that's the case with this edition?
nerd.gif

why wouldnt these have it?

Decided to roll to my HOH at opening before I head out to my surgery..

Lucky I did, because they did the sign-ups right then! Secured myself my size 13..

Just a heads up, not sure if you got the call back from HOH yet but they have about 125-140 pairs. Kinda low compared to their usual shipments of GRs.
Yeah I know.  Honestly, the line wasn't even that long.  Maybe about 30 - 40 people tops.  And I got there "late."  I say it like that, because when I went to Willowbrook for the black grapes, I got there at the same time, and was number 27.  By the time the doors opened for the ticket distribution, it was well over 100+ there.

Neither of the places I went to sign up for the raffle have gotten them yet. What the deal with that?
i have noticed a lot of places that have Jordans early dont have them either

i.e. sneakerpost , etc.

Not weighing in on this whole toe cap / non toe cap debate...That being said here are a few pics I have saved on my PC from MJ in the Pippen charity game...

Wait does mikes shoes have the toe box on them in these pics???????????? i want anwsers and i want them now????????????????

Finish Line by me has 27 pairs of 10.5 and 12 pairs of 11... Is everyone sure to go half size up? (I'm a true 10.5)

Last edited:
My pick-ups are about 50/50 online to in-store... This one will be in-store.
There should be a little extra in-store entertainment from the dudes who aren't expecting the Retro price increase...
It never fails to amaze me how so many cats bring exact change to launches. You're gonna need about $12 more, player.
:nerd:

Passing on these Xs. My pair from 05 look almost new. I have only wore them five times since I got them.

Last edited:
patiently waiting for rsvp. been wanting these for a long time hope I land a pair. bouta play counter strike for 45 mins before I stalk twitter hopefully they don't start it early lol

Early bird gets the worm Saturday I'll be ready, but I'll be pissed if these sit and I over prepared for them

just found out my spot isnt getting them so there goes my hook up. looks like i will be trying my luck online.

Back
Top Bottom