[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This is my first pair of 10s.  I struck out on the red/white's back in the day.  That's the only other pair I like.  

It's no biggie to me, but i noticed JB did a bad paint job on the soles of my pair.  Guess it doesn't matter once they are worn tho.  But still you just don't expect it straight out the box tho. 

JB is a hit or miss on quality control. 
not a big deal but my pair were the same other than that no complaints. 

I'm such a dork, I got my shipping email this morning at 9:16 am pst. I signed up for auto updates from my ups since nike and every other retailer ships with them. Hope everyone else is in the same boat.

FNL Cancelled my order not sure when they did it or why
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
they probably oversold on their stocks just incase some people cancel

Damn I never thought this would be a sellout J. Couldn't get $100 for these back in 2005-07 after the last retro when i sold mine. Enjoy everyone. I super passed this time. Never liked 10s but its an historic shoe cuz it's what the man wore when he returned for some unfinished business :smokin.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only reason why I would complain about the X outsole is because of the achievements listed on it. it's just nice to see them I guess but if there was damage on the upper than I would definitely complain

I don't care about the paint job on the bottom unless it's like completely backwards or something. overlapping on the bottom and unevenness isn't an issue to me at all, but if my pair comes uneven and horribly overlapped on the sides of the sole like I have seen on quite a few 10s ill be a little mad. still not enough to completely ruin the shoe (hopefully)

I don't care about the paint job on the bottom unless it's like completely backwards or something. overlapping on the bottom and unevenness isn't an issue to me at all, but if my pair comes uneven and horribly overlapped on the sides of the sole like I have seen on quite a few 10s ill be a little mad. still not enough to completely ruin the shoe (hopefully)
I would still reach out to where you got them and see if they will give you a discount on a future purchase or something.

for those who didnt get a shipped email from NDC, check your order status on their website, mine shipped last night but i got no email.

Did anyone else order get back ordered on eastbay or footaction?? 

never had a purchase back ordered.....Is there a chance that my order might get canceled or is it just gonna be a delayed shipping?

Did anyone else order get back ordered on eastbay or footaction?? 
never had a purchase back ordered.....Is there a chance that my order might get canceled or is it just gonna be a delayed shipping?

Eastbay shipped the X to Some of us. But half of their shipment is backordered, and is expected this week, so a lot of people got the backorder status.
If Nike/JB fulfills the previously agreed upon order with Eastbay then you get your shoes in the next 2 weeks.
If Nike/JB doesn't send Eastbay the shoes, then Eastbay has to cancel your order.
Eastbay had previously said the backorder date was today, meaning Nike was to have the rest of the X shipment to Eastbay today.
Some of the other retailers only saw half their shipment, as well. Good Luck...

Back
Top Bottom