[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
FNL package has gone through 3 cities and still says 1.30lb....

You're good...
The package likely didn't register when it went through auto-weigh.
(Like I really know... but honestly, I wouldn't worry, I've seen the 1.3 lbs error before)
If someone picked up an empty box among all the other 4 lb shoe-size boxes, they'd know.
:nerd:

Feel lucky that I actually got through on FNL for these. Been stricking out on their site for the past few releases. Surprise to see these fly off the shelves. Went to the mall around 1pm saturday and they were all gone. If I striked out I would have either picked up the Brons or Gloves. Wish I had cash to buy all three. Dope weekend for kicks.

FNL package has gone through 3 cities and still says 1.30lb....
Sounds like they are shipping you only one shoe with no box :wink:
I think it will be fine. Ground Shipping (I assume that's the service used) can have that sort of discrepancy when in transit.

I ordered pair of olive 9s from the Nike outlet before, the package weight was like 1.8lb.

You good homie, trust.

I ordered pair of olive 9s from the Nike outlet before, the package weight was like 1.8lb.

You good homie, trust.
Yep. I used to do revenue analyst work for one of the big 3. Things like that happen especially for big accounts that ship bulk.

hey just a heads up for those that are still looking eastbay site was down today and when it came back up 8.5, 9.5, 10, 12, 12.5 and 13 was up but the site wouldnt let you order so I called and the sizes that are online are for sale. I just ordered a 9.5. when you call it will say that the jordans and lebron can only be ordered online but thats a lie they R  doing phone orders.

hey just a heads up for those that are still looking eastbay site was down today and when it came back up 8.5, 9.5, 10, 12, 12.5 and 13 was up but the site wouldnt let you order so I called and the sizes that are online are for sale. I just ordered a 9.5. when you call it will say that the jordans and lebron can only be ordered online but thats a lie they R  doing phone orders.
I called because a friend needed a 10 but all sizes were sold out . Really nice operators she said she looked size by size for availability.

Last edited:
i order from footaction my shoes were on backorder now it said ready to ship sent my tracking number but stilled not shipped yet

^ try calling customer service, they'll most likely give u the tracking number or resend it via your email

they sent me track number but ups said they have not receive them yet but they suppose to be at the here by friday i did ship store

well i do order online but never sites like footaction i got lucky i work at late got online like 10am and they still had a a size 13 im just happy mines didn't cancel they can come next month for all i care as long as they come 

Back
Top Bottom