[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just got my girl and my pair from NDC, both pairs look good. That glue smell is def strong, not really too much of a difference between the 2, her leather is more smooth while mines is tumbled.

Got my pair today, i love em.

wish with the $10 increase, hell even at $160. these should have that very soft leather that the WC III 88's had.

These are worth $150 tops but hey, what ever. shoes are great. Onto the Laneys now

wish with the $10 increase, hell even at $160. these should have that very soft leather that the WC III 88's had.

These are worth $150 tops but hey, what ever. shoes are great. Onto the Laneys now
Everyone should be like you... understand the situation but not complaining about it.  These looked pretty good to me.

I
I got my pair from SH, they look flawless and for once I wasn't chocked by smell of glue when I opened the box[/quote...I agree got my pair this am from jj, and I said the same thing when I opened the box "wow no crazy glue smell", pretty clean shoe [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Mine smelled like someone dipped them in glue 2 hours before selling them to me.

I don't mind, just wonder why the smell was so strong.

Last edited:

Did your brothers pair arrived as well?

Picked mine up on release date and just thought I should share. Overall Im happy but I do have a small bulge on the bottom of one shoe but it doesnt matter becuz Im breakin these boyz out this weekend! Peace.View media item 619262

Did your brothers pair arrived as well?

forgot to confirm... YES they did :lol:

he was home when they arrived. He likes em a lot but we both agree about the price on em. its done with :lol:

both are satisfied, honestly no issues with the shoes or anything either. surprised.

forgot to confirm... YES they did
laugh.gif

he was home when they arrived. He likes em a lot but we both agree about the price on em. its done with
laugh.gif

both are satisfied, honestly no issues with the shoes or anything either. surprised.
Told you no worries for your bro's package 
pimp.gif

Congrats to you both bruh.

Looking forward to getting my pair tomorrow from JJ.

Price hike is 
mean.gif
 but I'm not trippin' too much since JJ didn't charge tax, always wanted these when they first came out back in '94.

Since we're talking price tags, this $170 was just a primer -- A tool to lube us up for the $170 white/infrared VI coming 2014.
Also Noticed that Retro prices are all over the place next year. I see a few IXs for $170... and several 1s, 2s and XI lows etc ranging from $140 to $150.
:nerd:

Finishline shipped my pair in a box almost the same size as the shoe box. I could barely get them out. And the box didnt have any finishline logos

Everyone should be like you... understand the situation but not complaining about it.  These looked pretty good to me.
if everyone was like him they would just keep increasing it until it hit 1k. not that they won't anyways, but if no one opposes it or complains, how does that help solve anything? yeah most of us who care about price can walk away, and i'm sure a fair amount will, but how much longer do you really want to send all of nike on endless vacations? it's obvious they put about a day's worth of work into each release/new cw.
mean.gif

Got mine today from JJ. Nice shipping box that screams "take me" I'm satisfied with my pair, only thing again that bothers me is the price but it is what it is.
One last thing, I am surprised how light the shoe is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom