Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Finish Line is my only hope now, they don't call until tomorrow.
i tried ttwo finishlines. got one raffle and the other they said they didnt know when the shipment was coming in so i didnt go back. could be late shipments. could be we didnt win. if i lose on these raffles idk if ima try online

full

i tried ttwo finishlines. got one raffle and the other they said they didnt know when the shipment was coming in so i didnt go back. could be late shipments. could be we didnt win. if i lose on these raffles idk if ima try online
I hope I get called, this is why I never do raffles. 

My spot at the mall let me preselect the best looking left shoe and right shoe in my size. I can cop watever time on Saturday. Thinking bout grabbing some dippin dots or hibachi while I'm there. Ok I got it, hibachi before and ice cream cookie sandwich on the way out. It's just gon be another smooth cop made even sweeter when when I open the box and see no imperfections :pimp:

My spot at the mall let me preselect the best looking left shoe and right shoe in my size. I can cop watever time on Saturday. Thinking bout grabbing some dippin dots or hibachi while I'm there. Ok I got it, hibachi before and ice cream cookie sandwich on the way out. It's just gon be another smooth cop made even sweeter when when I open the box and see no imperfections :pimp:
LOL

Late post...1/2....got the call from Foot Locker Aventura at 2:10 pm est ...needed that too was having a rough day lol...with only 2 tix and no time to run around this week i thought was gunna be online or bust..nice to know my pair secured

I was really hoping to have a pair in store so I could focus on wings. Still possible to get a call tomorrow I guess but usually get the call wed or thurs round my way. :smh: If I really lose on all 6 raffles there has to be backdooring/hookups going on at my locals now.. i was hitting even on the high profile releases last year.

I talked to my boss if I can come in late because I lied about having a family emergency **** what shoes can do to your life

My local San Antonio DSG is getting them. Calling tomorrow to see for sure. Hopefully these cats are sleeping on DSG. If I can cook, with kicks in hand, I'm gucci. Fingers crossed.

Repped, had so many memories playing X-Men in the arcade

Lol, yeah, me too. It was also the only real dose of Colossus we had for about 20 yrs until the Deadpool movie. I did a google image search for "beatdown gif" and saw this and I had to go with my metal-skinned Russian G.

So far 0-5 on raffles here in Western MA. Hoping I get that last-minute call tomorrow, or else I'm gonna be spending way too much time on SNKRS on Sadderday.

Man out of all 14 raffles I only got called for one I atleast wanted to double up and cop a pair for my fiancé

Enter 6 raffles and got no call smh Nike store is doing a FCFS but don't wanna deal with that tho

Back
Top Bottom