Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

This is the first time heading into Friday I'm @ zero calls. 0/6

I think these XII's got people acting shady...

Can't believe this [emoji]128530[/emoji]

when do sheikh emails go out? don't remember when I received my email for the masters

I got mine around 530pm pacific for the masters the Friday before release day.. That's what I'm waiting on too.

Last edited:
i never win raffles where im from, came to socal for a vacation and entered 10 raffles here. 0 calls, looks like u just cant escape fate sometimes.

This is the first time heading into Friday I'm @ zero calls. 0/6

I think these XII's got people acting shady...

Can't believe this [emoji]128530[/emoji]
Trust me I know. I'm squared away for this release but when I went raffling on Monday,I stopped at jimmy Jazz for a ticket. The guy told me, "oh we ain't releasing them till the 9th". I looked at him like,"you sure? All the other stores in the mall are doing the 2nd". I left. Called yesterday just to see what was up and they say oh we already did our raffle on weds. They only did it for one day. I really think something was up with that situation. Their not as big in my mall so supply was probably limited. Enough for them to just backdoor.

Would like to cop but ...those of you who have copped any AJ12s so far this year: Are they made of the sturdy plastic and leather like the OGs, or are they that soft rubbery material that they used on the retros in 2003/2004?

I recall being extremely disappointed in the quality of the first batch of 12 retros and haven't copped any since. 

Last edited:
Not to worry folks, you will all get a pair on Saturday. You already know Jordan Brand's strategy.

What's the strategy?

Someone who knows about stores allocations already said there seems to be less of these than the masters, and everyone knows how that went.

Line up that's my strategy but if I don't feel like it when my alarm hits 5:30 2mar then hopefully I can work some deals on line 1. Online never works for me.

Last edited:
I'll be purchasing online 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
still undecided....

may go the nike.com route and return if i change my mind.

Can't believe it I won, at the only store I know that releases their winners on the malls Facebook page on Friday mornings.

1/6... BUT THAT'S ALL I NEED!!!

Raffle wise, these seem like my hardest cop to date. Yah boy was starting to sweat. And I got a $20 off code too... "Like a light skin slave boy, I'M IN THE MOFO HOUSE!!!"

These will be my first XII's, can you tell I'm geeked [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]️[emoji]127998[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom