Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Called FNL on Sunday to get the WC points from this order added to my account, since I wasn't logged in when I purchased, and was told to call once the order ships. Called today as the order had been logged as shipped on Sunday night and got told I had to wait for the order to be delivered. :smh:

IMO this 12 hype came out of NO where! Literally just had to wire my homie some money to pick up a pair for my daughter [emoji]128531[/emoji]

I mean, 12's have always been a popular model. The Master's were an all black shoe with some gold hits... you just really can't go wrong with something like that when its again on a popular model. French Blues haven't been seen since 05. May not have heard a lot of people screaming for them, but i'm also not surprised at them selling like they did. I expect the same for the white/reds.

Last edited:
Hey hey now, there is only 1 Sak... and he's a one man show...

Have you ever placed your feet in OGs? Then 04s? Then 11's? Then these 16s'??
Just because JB states that it has full-length zoom, it does....

It sure doesn't feel like it....
Here's the video Nightwing did:

My theory to why the 12s (Retros) don't feel like they have Zoom Air in them is because of the polyurethane midsole is harder than the original 12s. I believe they made it harder to make the shoe last longer.

Last edited:
My pair will be here on Wednesday 
glasses.gif

smokin.gif

Hopefully mine ship tomorrow. My order status still says open, ordered on the iPhone earlier.
I called Nike earlier today because my order was still processing and I was just curious about the status. Orginally it was suppose to be here thurday but now it says weds. I don't remember shipping being that quick

Missed these in 04, so glad to add them to the collection, the taxis from a few yrs ago fit way bigger IMO, these fit more exact. They are softer but not all that soft IMO. Hope everyone enjoys,Much Respect.View media item 1980315

Last edited:
I called Nike earlier today because my order was still processing and I was just curious about the status. Orginally it was suppose to be here thurday but now it says weds. I don't remember shipping being that quick

I ordered from EB via phone order :frown:

Last edited:

My theory to why the 12s (Retros) don't feel like they have Zoom Air in them is because of the polyurethane midsole is harder than the original 12s. I believe they made it harder to make the shoe last longer.

Regurgitating Info Being Shared In The Cement IV Thread Now Are We? :rolleyes

Your Pretend Know It All Antics Never Get Old Kiddo :lol:

Last edited:
Went to the mall around 11 after failing on snkrs n fnl. Like 10 dudes waiting at SP for the unclaimed pairs. Got some grub then headed to shieks same dudes waiting there for the unclaimed pairs.
Went home, took a nap, watched some tv then decided i wasn't ready for the L.
Headed to the mall at 530. FTL had only one left, lucky me it was my size. Dude that helped me out said if they don't pick em up in the next 10 min they are yours. So glad i got these. Wanted these more than the masters.

Chick that rang me up said they got way less than masters

Phone orders still going through? Might double up

Regurgitating Info Being Shared In The Cement IV Thread Now Are We? :rolleyes

Your Pretend Know It All Antics Never Get Old Kiddo :lol:

Does it matter?

It does matter especially since Jordan 12s have never had an issue lasting longer like with the 4s.

12s are tanks. You can wear OG 12s TODAY and only have to worry about regluing the soles and the little tabs on the side cracking. 4s will crumble which is the reason for the change in the 4 midsoles.

Back
Top Bottom