Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Yup, SNKRS order just shipped a few hours ago and is already expected on Wednesday...faster than I ever remember.  

12s really are tanks. I've worn the Taxi Lows from 2011 countless times and they will not die.

I ordered mine through NDC... I guess "SNKRS". When I check the order status it still says preparing to ship 
eyes.gif

I think I'm just too anxious LoL... I'm trying to have patience

Does it matter?

It does matter especially since Jordan 12s have never had an issue lasting longer like with the 4s.

12s are tanks. You can wear OG 12s TODAY and only have to worry about regluing the soles and the little tabs on the side cracking. 4s will crumble which is the reason for the change in the 4 midsoles.

It Does Matter When You're CONSTANTLY Stating MisInformation In These Threads As Fact And Confusing The Members Who Don't Know Your Ducktales From The Real Facts!

they aren't the same tho because the midsoles of the 12s aren't polyurethane its pylon. get your facts straight papi

^THE FACTS

Get It Together Kid, You're Starting To Piss Off The Majority :smh:

If You Don't Know For Fact What Your Fingers Are So Quick To Jump The Gun And Type Up Is Indeed The Truth, Go'n Ahead And Keep Ya Mouth Closed Bud,

We Don't Want Yo Lies!

Last edited:
It does matter especially since Jordan 12s have never had an issue lasting longer like with the 4s.

12s are tanks. You can wear OG 12s TODAY and only have to worry about regluing the soles and the little tabs on the side cracking. 4s will crumble which is the reason for the change in the 4 midsoles.
It's my theory I didn't say fact and I said I believe.

they aren't the same tho because the midsoles of the 12s aren't polyurethane its pylon. get your facts straight papi
True about the pylon but the same rules could still apply with it being harder (new pylon) than the original pylon thus not feeling the Zoom Air.

It Does Matter When You're CONSTANTLY Stating MisInformation In These Threads As Fact And Confusing The Member Who Don't Know Your Ducktales From The Real Facts!
Get It Together Kid, You're Starting To Piss Off The Majority
mean.gif
The original point I was trying to make is that could be a reason why people can't feel the Zoom Air in them. I said theory and I believe which is my opinion. Use basic comprehension.

It's my theory I didn't say fact and I said I believe.

True about the pylon but the same rules could still apply with it being harder (new pylon) than the original pylon thus not feeling the Zoom Air.

You asked if there was a problem. THERE IS. I and other have explained the problem and you are acting clueless.

It Does Matter When You're CONSTANTLY Stating MisInformation In These Threads As Fact And Confusing The Member Who Don't Know Your Ducktales From The Real Facts!

Get It Together Kid, You're Starting To Piss Off The Majority :smh:
The original point I was trying to make is that could be a reason why people can't feel the Zoom Air in them. I said theory and I believe which is my opinion. Use basic comprehension.

Pot meets kettle

Last edited:
You asked if there was a problem. THERE IS. I and other have explained the problem and you are acting clueless.

Did you read what the original post? I was stating my opinion about it, I didn't say they were facts.

Right. So we are explaining to you HOW YOU ARE WRONG and you are trying to fall back on the "it's my opinion" stuff. We aren't telling you opinions. We are telling you facts right here.

Here's the video Nightwing did:

My theory to why the 12s (Retros) don't feel like they have Zoom Air in them is because of the polyurethane  pylon midsole is harder than the original 12s. I believe they made it harder to make the shoe last longer.

Jesus dude can yall argue through DMs or something?  I am usually down for a good argument/discussion but it is incredibly annoying at this point and is doing a great job of ruining an otherwise solid thread.

Right. So we are explaining to you HOW YOU ARE WRONG and you are trying to fall back on the "it's my opinion" stuff. We aren't telling you opinions. We are telling you facts right here.
I'm stating my opinion on the reason people can't feel the Zoom Air in the 12s (retros).

Here's the video Nightwing did:

My theory to why the 12s (Retros) don't feel like they have Zoom Air in them is because of the polyurethane midsole is harder than the original 12s. I believe they made it harder to make the shoe last longer.

Only quoting this for the Nightwing vid. Check it out. He explains the tech and the sometimes false labeling by the companies themselves. Pretty cool.

So explain the reason why people can't feel the Zoom Air in them.
Sak, the problem is not you having an opinion. The problem people have when you concoct these "theories" is that it creates heresy. Someone might just run with your theory and spread it to others in a way that presents itself as fact and once that idea spreads, now there's a sea of people who are miseducated because of a baseless theory.

You

Are

Wrong.

So explain the reason why people can't feel the Zoom Air in them.

I'm not going to try and fake that explanation but you are clearly taking an argument from another shoe and trying to apply it here talking about they made the midsoles hard to make them last longer like 12s ever had durability issues. Then you aren't even referencing the correct materials as pointed out by other members.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom