Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

FB'S = NO CARD

If you got one from a legit source, somebody played the legit source with some fakes.

Womens, womp a womp...

Mines didn't with a card! And I have heard they these do not come w one but I fact the masters as others have said!

I've formulated a leather conditioner crafted from the finest natural oils and ingredients. Below is what it did for my Frenchies. If any of you are interested in a free sample please PM me your email address.

I already Trashed my pair... and didn't keep a double up stocked.

So I'll be hunting for another size 10.5

I think they hold up pretty well as par for all 12s. Tanks. The creasing on them don't even seem as bad as other pairs I own. I would have to agree though about the 2000's. The best pair of 12s I've ever owned was the flint grays

Nah, wore them for like 4-5 days str8 

got stains n dirt n scuffs n stuff

they don't look crispy

just don't like how they are shaped compared to the ones that came out in the early 2000's and the quality just isn't as good. im becoming disappointed more and more with JB

My dude, they haven't retro-ed the XII correctly since '04. The CDP was quite similar to the '04 retro but lacked in other areas. The '09+ models have been straight trash. Just looking at these damn photos these 'French Blues' look like bad fakes. :smh:

Certain sizes were listed as backordered till the 20th, but I was able to grab a 5.5. Haven't received shipping confirmation yet though so we'll see.

Last edited:
Certain sizes were listed as backordered till the 21st, but I was able to grab a 5.5. Haven't received shipping confirmation yet though so we'll see.
yeah I saw that but when you add it to cart and look underneath the picture of the shoe it says will ship late may on the shoes that didnt have the back order next to the size

Certain sizes were listed as backordered till the 21st, but I was able to grab a 5.5. Haven't received shipping confirmation yet though so we'll see.
yeah I saw that but when you add it to cart and look underneath the picture of the shoe it says will ship late may on the shoes that didnt have the back order next to the size

Oh I see what you're talking about. Guess they got my money on lock then.

Last edited:
Hopefully they come through for you guys. Twice EB has had an order of mine on back order but they came through for me

waiting for the mens restock 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom