Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

just got shipping confirm for a few GS pairs for the fam from Eastbay. arriving monday 
nthat.gif

Does anyone know if this guy is legit? My boy just called me asking, told him I never heard of him. Our homeboy who plays for the Falcons bought OVO 12s from here for $400. I just told my boy to be careful because I have no clie

Does anyone know if this guy is legit? My boy just called me asking, told him I never heard of him. Our homeboy who plays for the Falcons bought OVO 12s from here for $400. I just told my boy to be careful because I have no clie
there's a few things on dudes ig that doesn't pass the smell test.

Last edited:

Full size runs? Low prices? Red flags

Finally got my pair today, paid resale unfortunately but it wasn't horrible.
So did I. I chose the wings over these, but had won the raffle for these. Just want able to get to the store in time to cop, because my brother went fishing out of town with my money. So I can ended up buying 2 pair for resell value.

Last edited:
HOH at Harlem got a restock of the French Blues XII's if anyone is interested. I was able to finally get a pair.

Not sure about phone orders but you can try. I went to the actual HOH store and picked them up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom