Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

$270, I would say half a size bigger... My last 12s which were the playoffs in 2012 I wore 8.5 I got these in a 9 they fit good but 8.5 probably would of fit better

How much did you pay?

So to the people who have them are these Master's and French Blues TTS now or still a half size to big like 09' Melo 12 or 12' Cool Grey's?
Definitely on point, got them today!! Broke a few heads today at the mall lol [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Well I guess I'm going Tts with the French blues after all IF I take the ndc masters cancellation offer. Just got off phone with a rep and she said I would have to get the exact size I originally missed out on. She said Thats how they keep organized but I already missed out on a second pair of masters cause of their unorganized process... Now I have to miss out on what's probably a better fit cause of their ATTEMPT at organization lol..

It's not Nike fault you didn't know what sz to buy, not to mention you're assuming you will get a better fit

Last edited:
Well I guess I'm going Tts with the French blues after all IF I take the ndc masters cancellation offer. Just got off phone with a rep and she said I would have to get the exact size I originally missed out on. She said Thats how they keep organized but I already missed out on a second pair of masters cause of their unorganized process... Now I have to miss out on what's probably a better fit cause of their ATTEMPT at organization lol..

It's not Nike fault you didn't know what sz to buy, not to mention you're assuming you will get a better fit
this

Damn looks good in that foamer Simpson vid, damn I want 2 of all the 12s coming out this year. Looks so nice!

$270, I would say half a size bigger... My last 12s which were the playoffs in 2012 I wore 8.5 I got these in a 9 they fit good but 8.5 probably would of fit better

How much did you pay?

So to the people who have them are these Master's and French Blues TTS now or still a half size to big like 09' Melo 12 or 12' Cool Grey's?
Definitely on point, got them today!! Broke a few heads today at the mall lol [emoji]128513[/emoji]

:wow:

I need these. It helps that they drop on my birthday. These and the black and reds and I'm done with 12s.

Thankfully I won't have to go online for these.  My homey down in my home state works at FNL and I'll be in town that Easter weekend.  I might hit the mall around 9:50 to see how many people are waiting in line LOL.

We're family, we stick together and help each other out on this release (through NT rules and regulations of course).

Back
Top Bottom