Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

So your mother represents a majority of Americans ?

Well, I also have filed my taxes. Actually, I sent all my crap to my CPA. Just waiting on news that I owe more....but its definitely more coincidence, the tax return/Jordan master sold out thing. These would have still sold out if it was released on Easter, 4th of July, national pet day, or any other insignificant day of the year

Last edited:
Cmon man. Most people in the United States haven't even filed yet.
View media item 1934957

My friend some people have already filed taxes, my mother filed her taxes almost two to three weeks ago.

So your mother represents a majority of Americans ?
Jus go in the tax return thread lol. Plenty people filed their taxes already. Majority of Americans? Who knows but a lot have. I have. Feb and Mar when the "ballers" surface.

I really hope ( wishful thinking, but it could happen) these are easy to get.. Since i got the greatest email ever from nike, i hope getting a 2nd pair will be less hectic

If they are setting aside pairs for those that weren't able to get a pair of the master's, it seems like they made plenty of these. I don't see them making a move like that unless they know they made a lot of French Blue XIIs. They would just give you the 20% towards your next purchase and let it be.

Love these [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

But I'm passing right now since I picked up the Master 12s last Saturday. Something told me if I passed on the Masters now I was going to regret it later. Resale is ridiculous. :x

Hopefully with all reserved pairs of French Blues Nike is promising to people that means larger quantities of these. These are must for Spring/Summer :smokin

Those pics above look amazing. Can't wait to cop these. They're going on foot on the first day off I have after copping.

But I'm passing right now since I picked up the Master 12s last Saturday. Something told me if I passed on the Masters now I was going to regret it later. Resale is ridiculous. :x

Hopefully with all reserved pairs of French Blues Nike is promising to people that means larger quantities of these. These are must for Spring/Summer :smokin

If all else fails, I'll trade my master 12 for French Blue if I can't get a pair.

Rather have the French blue than the masters.

If all else fails, I'll trade my master 12 for French Blue if I can't get a pair.

Rather have the French blue than the masters.

I want both :lol:

But... French Blues > Masters

Can't wait for these to drop. Almost want to pay early higher price just to get them, but I'll wait to use my rewards to cop for cheaper.

Cotdamn, these are looking doper and doper the more I see em.

TTS or half size down? :lol:

I really might go half size down on these ones..you basically have to decide between normal width/too much toe space if you go true OR tight fit and normal toe space if you half size down

I really might go half size down on these ones..you basically have to decide between normal width/too much toe space if you go true OR tight fit and normal toe space if you half size down

:lol: good description.

When I had the 72-10's I went TTS and wished I half sized down.

:lol: good description.

When I had the 72-10's I went TTS and wished I half sized down.

Lol the toe space on these is crazy.. the width is just right though and I don't even have a wide foot.. have to sacrifice width or length on these I guess. This is actually my third go around with the 12s... twice with adult size and back in 03 was buying most shoes half size down, but ended up going back to tts since, so I'm debating if I'll be doing that with the rest of these 12s this year

Well I guess I'm going Tts with the French blues after all IF I take the ndc masters cancellation offer. Just got off phone with a rep and she said I would have to get the exact size I originally missed out on. She said Thats how they keep organized but I already missed out on a second pair of masters cause of their unorganized process... Now I have to miss out on what's probably a better fit cause of their ATTEMPT at organization lol..

On the fence with these, I love the master 12 color way but quality on these frenchies look much better..

Back
Top Bottom