Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Didn't do any raffles. Seems like enough to go around and I'll try online Saturday. I hope all goes well.

I entered 4 shoe palace raffles 2 finish lines 3 foot actions 4 footlockers and 3 champs I atleast gotta win one I really want these

Ugh, dunno how many raffles to hit up. Bad thing is.. if Nike is releasing at noon, that mean they'll be releasing solo? This release has been a mess..

haven't been keeping up the last couple days, champs, ftl, fnl, all did raffles today only? Or is it tomorrow as well?

I bought the 1992 Jersey with Michael Jordan and Michael Jackson on the back and my 2Pac All Eyez On Me Hockey Jersey from them. The material is soft and comfortable. 

Not surprised. I've heard good things. They seem to release jerseys like this on a regular basis and one of my friends purchased one for the Hare 7's I believe. He pretty much said the same thing as you when I asked how it fit.

Stopped in at HOH Willowbrook NJ and they said the store is doing a raffle Champs-style (8-10am on Wednesday). Willowbrook usually does the regular FTL Mon/Tues raffle. Launch Locator says FCFS. Champs Willowbrook is the worst, so not a good sign.

Not surprised. I've heard good things. They seem to release jerseys like this on a regular basis and one of my friends purchased one for the Hare 7's I believe. He pretty much said the same thing as you when I asked how it fit.
True, I wish I could purchase the Hare Jersey but I have the Hare Jordan shirt from Jordan Band. I also wouldn't mind the Snoop Dogg Doggystyle Hockey Jersey.

I remember how much I wanted these when I was younger but my parents wouldn't buy me them

Let's go FNL :pimp: too bad my WC expired a few days ago smh

So I'm beyond late to the tags but....

These are more limited than masters by a decent amount

So say your store had 200 masters

Then they should have about 130 frenchs

This is men's pairs

GS pairs are actually kinda high for these in allocation lowest I seen is a store with 83 GS pairs(not a kids footlocker those are packed)

Were the masters in typical GR numbers or more/less?

So I'm beyond late to the tags but....

These are more limited than masters by a decent amount

So say your store had 200 masters

Then they should have about 130 frenchs

This is men's pairs

GS pairs are actually kinda high for these in allocation lowest I seen is a store with 83 GS pairs(not a kids footlocker those are packed)

Have you been locked up or overseas for the past six months?
I swear the last time I bought a pair of 12a, they were like $160 tops. Had no idea they jumped $30.
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom