Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Even though I'm on the fence for copping these shoes (school and financial commitments are my obstacle for getting these shoes this weekend), I'll help keep track of the Shiekh codes SO FAR for the Houston folk in here looking to cop

Houston Shiekhs

Memorial City - 07e06ee516
Baybrook Mall - 225FADD37B

Reps to @kurage25 and @Hashus Clay for lending our fellow H-town people a hand for these Shiekh codes so far

Last edited:
Not surprised. I've heard good things. They seem to release jerseys like this on a regular basis and one of my friends purchased one for the Hare 7's I believe. He pretty much said the same thing as you when I asked how it fit.

True, I wish I could purchase the Hare Jersey but I have the Hare Jordan shirt from Jordan Band. I also wouldn't mind the Snoop Dogg Doggystyle Hockey Jersey.

I'm somewhat tempted to cop this one. I love baseball jerseys and i've been meaning to get a few more anyways.

Even though I'm on the fence for copping these shoes (school and financial commitments are my obstacle for getting these shoes this weekend), I'll help keep track of the Shiekh codes SO FAR for the Houston folk in here looking to cop

Houston Shiekhs

Memorial City - 07e06ee516

Baybrook Mall - 225FADD37B

Reps to @kurage25
and @Hashus Clay
for lending our fellow H-town people a hand for these Shiekh codes so far

[emoji]128175[/emoji]. If it's a solid release, NT can always count on me to have that Baybrook code.

Were the masters in typical GR numbers or more/less?

Yes definitely a GR model even lower end stores received like 180 pairs and that high number is typically a higher production GR

Which is why footlocker family of stores didn't do a raffle we kinda expected the shoes to sit actually due to the high allocation and the model being relatively plain

Similar situation with some Jordan's prior this calendar year that dropped no raffles just FCFS which they all sat(still are)

The sell through was insane like by 1pm that shoe was DONE everywhere

As many have said it seems to have been the official "income tax shoe" this year lol

Last edited:
I remember how much I wanted these when I was younger but my parents wouldn't buy me them

Let's go FNL :pimp: too bad my WC expired a few days ago smh
I had 0 zero jordans as a kid, only reeboks and every other brand, really wanted these when i was a teenager

Yes definitely a GR model even lower end stores received like 180 pairs and that high number is typically a higher production GR

Which is why footlocker family of stores didn't do a raffle we kinda expected the shoes to sit actually due to the high allocation and the model being relatively plain

Similar situation with some Jordan's prior this calendar year that dropped no raffles just FCFS which they all sat(still are)

The sell through was insane like by 1pm that shoe was DONE everywhere

As many have said it seems to have been the official "income tax shoe" this year lol

And you said men's sizes of the FBs are more limited than the Masters, correct? While GS are much more abundant though?

this fit a half size big end of story
I thought this was a known fact, all 12's do including the gamma 12's, because i dont ever half size down in any jordan except 12's

It's a known fact that it's all dependent on the person.
For every Joe that says size down, there seems to be another Bob that says TTS. At the end of the day, dudes just have to try them on and get their size.

I do remember that the nubuck 12 retros fit more TTS than 1/2 size big for me so there is some inconsistency with sizing from the production stand point too.

Sizing is so all over the place now I don't even know what TTS is anymore. I will say majority of my sneakers are sz 10 (80%) and I go size 10 in all 12s.

Most that buy Js often should know which number Jordan runs TTS, small or big on them. I never have a sizing question on Js. Nike trainers and basketball shoes can be another story...

So kind of difficult to filter through these comments with all the true to size comments and the nike brand comments.....so question about the 12s.....i had read some people saying the production number on these french 12s are going to be less then the masters?

I wear 9.5 in Jordans and 10 in all other Nikes. Some fit a little more snug than other, but it's been working for me for awhile now. Part of that decision could be a little bit of OCD in wanting all my shoe boxes uniform...

So kind of difficult to filter through these comments with all the true to size comments and the nike brand comments.....so question about the 12s.....i had read some people saying the production number on these french 12s are going to be less then the masters?
Still a GR and still a great number of pairs out there

Back
Top Bottom