Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

I hope they don't call me in class (10:50 to 12:50), that's the class we're not allowed to use phones.
Sit near the exit, start coughing from the start of class. If ur phone vibrates, hit the answer button, cough really hard, and then run out and answer the phone
or just have your bluetooth in your ear, answer discretely and whisper? unless the class is dead silent.

either that or change your voicemail message to say  something like "hey if this is a call about the french blues i cannot come to the phone but please use this voicemail intro as confirmation that i want my size. please leave a message with location and pickup times"

Last edited:
Sit near the exit, start coughing from the start of class. If ur phone vibrates, hit the answer button, cough really hard, and then run out and answer the phone
laugh.gif

Dude's gonna need a bag of lozenges. He'll have no voice to answer when they call and they'll hang up on him. That's pretty much Sak's bad luck, too.

Unless he’s in high school, why can’t he just get up and leave? I’ve never heard of any college classroom where you needed permission to get up and leave even if you’re leaving for the day.

Unless he’s in high school, why can’t he just get up and leave? I’ve never heard of any college classroom where you needed permission to get up and leave even if you’re leaving for the day.
Department of Sciences is really strict when it comes to labs.

Department of Sciences is really strict when it comes to labs.
Do you have to put up your hand to go to the bathroom too? :lol: C'mon man, it's college, we're grownups. I'm in university, I have Chem and bio labs too, I can get up and leave for a minute.

Wow, so I won a raffle, missed call noted but no voicemail was left, so I figured I would call back. Apparently I missed it since I didn't pick up...BECAUSE I WAS WORKING. 

I was not aware you were expected to wait for the call and forgo any other responsibilities you have in your personal life.

Wow, so I won a raffle, missed call noted but no voicemail was left, so I figured I would call back. Apparently I missed it since I didn't pick up...BECAUSE I WAS WORKING. 

I was not aware you were expected to wait for the call and forgo any other responsibilities you have in your personal life.

Yeah, that's wack.. I've missed a couple raffle wins like that. Even if you call as they're hanging up you miss out, shady employees..

thats how its been for the most part for a while now. some places will leave a VM or even let u call back. most places if u dont pick up, too late, on to the next on the list.

Last edited:
I just spoke to manager to 'voice my displeasure' haha. Honestly, he was actually really understanding. But policy is the policy, so I can't argue against a rule that employees have to abide by. Well...I guess I'll be fighting some bots this Saturday online. This win will be more satisfying if I can somehow snag one.

Last edited:
Seriously. Its a BS policy, though its what their employees have to abide by. But, what about high school kids or college students? 'Excuse me, Mr. Teacher/Professor, I have to take this call here, I'm about to win some Jordan Retro's. So you can keep on teaching, don't mind me stepping outside to take this. Or, I'll just take the call right here, so everybody quiet down.'

**** I got a call and I'm happy but the Problem is that my boss decided he wanted me to work on Saturday man is there a way that I can send someone else to pick up my pair ???

So I know someone already mentioned it in this thread already, but I myself just found out that the Air Jordan 12 Wings are coming out on the same day as these French Blues.

No wonder why there has been a lack of hype over these this week.........the hypebeasts are going crazy over the Wings 12 instead

Anybody else get the "This Week's Air Jordan Retro Releases" email from Nike and notice there's no mention of the FBs?

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
This is how I found out about the Wings 12 being released this Saturday............SMFH

Last edited:
However since you know your pair is gonna be available, send someone at the deadline when they put them up FCFS and have someone scoop it for you.
It doesnt work like that every where, some stores have been told to send unclaimed pairs back or re raffle so it doesnt get crazy, nike or the stores discretion watever system they have in place for unclaimed pairs

are cats in here really complaining and being salty about having to answer their phones for a raffle for shoes that they supposedly want badly? that makes 0 sense. its been like that for a long time now. its not like stores all of a sudden started this "new" policy. when yall entered the raffle, ya'll should have known what was required.

lets not forget these are luxuries. not neccessities.

are cats in here really complaining and being salty about having to answer their phones for a raffle for shoes that they supposedly want badly? that makes 0 sense. its been like that for a long time now. its not like stores all of a sudden started this "new" policy. when yall entered the raffle, ya'll should have known what was required.

Nike has spoiled people by providing their L's digitally .

This makes perfect sense why take away from the French Blue release when The Wings release is happening this weekend. Nike figured majority of people would shoot for the limited release rather then the general release French Blue that is probably why they pushed Nikes release date back. But let everyone else push for this weekend's French b
Blue release .

Nike has spoiled people by providing their L's digitally .
lotta Ls gonna be handed out digitally this saturday lol

but seriously, i dont get why people are saying things like "oh does footlocker expect us to stop our lives and wait for/answer their call?" etc etc....but footlocker could turn right around and say "do u expect us to hold your size X for the hours and hours it could take for u to MAYBE call us back to claim it? why do that when theres more than 100+ people on the list that also want that size X that will answer their phone?"

those stores have a business to run. they aint your buddy buddy lol. theyre not gonna deal with the logistical nightmare.

Last edited:

Most (if not all places) need the person on the ticket to pick it up.
**** I'm screwed I come out at 6 I can't miss work just for some shoes damn
this may be a long shot but....since u know where u won and have a reserved pair, u can go to that location before saturday. tell em you won and produce your winning ticket and id as proof. they should already have the list of ticket winners sio theyll know u not BSing. then explain to them that an emergency has come up after you got the winning call and that u wont be able to make it down in time to pick up on saturday. ask them politely to transfer the ticket into a buddy or family members name so they can pick up instead. it may help to have whoever its gonna be transferred to go along with u so he/she can produce id right there and do the transfer right away if they let u.

Last edited:
this may be a long shot but....since u know where u won and have a reserved pair, u can go to that location before saturday. tell em you won and produce your winning ticket and id as proof. they should already have the list of ticket winners sio theyll know u not BSing. then explain to them that an emergency has come up after you got the winning call and that u wont be able to make it down in time to pick up on saturday. ask them politely to transfer the ticket into a buddy or family members name so they can pick up instead. it may help to have whoever its gonna be transferred to go along with u so he/she can produce id right there and do the transfer right away if they let u.
Damn thanks fam I didn't think about that, I will try hopefully they do let me do this because missing work just for shoes is outrageous but thanks for the input will try to that

Back
Top Bottom