Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

No complaints here. Leather is actually softer than I expected. You're not lying about the box though. Will make a good "outer" box if I ever have to ship another pair of sneakers
laugh.gif

index.jpg

index2.jpg

I have abnormal feet. Wide, and my right is larger, because I always feel the right pinky toe knuckle snug up on the insides of the shoe.

I think I am legit TTS on my left, + 1/2 size up on my right. haha

I haven‘t worn them to that extent yet, but think it‘ll just need some time. Comfort wise, I‘m gonna go with my Flint Xiiis.
Mine are pretty good, have a decent amount of room and are good width wise.

This guy that work at a DTLR here was telling me that every time there's a change in the boxes with Jordans, there will be a size difference. IDK if I was the only one in America that didn't know that, but when I came back home I check my kicks... my older J's are size 9's... more recent ones are mostly 8.5's. I have the Obsidian 12's from '12 and they're an 8.5, so I grab an 8.5 in these also. SMH... I needed a size 8 for this 2016 release, but I'm definitely not complaining. Only way I let these guys go is if I come up on a size 8.

View media item 1984936
First 12s ever. Struck out on raffles. Only did three though. Left it up to the girlfriend to get them online and she did it. Makes me not care so much about the flus between this and uptempos I just got. May go into money saving mode till the metallic black V's arrive.

Last edited:
View media item 1984936
First 12s ever. Struck out on raffles. Only did three though. Left it up to the girlfriend to get them online and she did it. Makes me not care so much about the flus between this and uptempos I just got. May go into money saving mode till the metallic black V's arrive.
Flu game 12's are a must!!!

Last edited:
This guy that work at a DTLR here was telling me that every time there's a change in the boxes with Jordans, there will be a size difference. IDK if I was the only one in America that didn't know that, but when I came back home I check my kicks... my older J's are size 9's... more recent ones are mostly 8.5's. I have the Obsidian 12's from '12 and they're an 8.5, so I grab an 8.5 in these also. SMH... I needed a size 8 for this 2016 release, but I'm definitely not complaining. Only way I let these guys go is if I come up on a size 8.

Yea all my js are size 8 i had to go 7.5 on the masters couldn't get a 7.5 on these so i got a 8 but it feels too big on top of that it has a tiny paint chip on the Toe box might have to pay the 250 on resale to get the 7.5 and return the size 8

Cherries are said to be holiday this year. Time to get the bread up now...holiday 16' is gonna be a brutal one. You gotta be eeeeeexxxxttttttrrrraaaaaa good to get a gift from me this year hahaha

Man, I still remember walking into my size of those Red/White 12's. Everybody was hyped on Space Jams? Since that release was a week before people's pockets were tight. I'm contemplating buying a 2009 pair. Those boys were tanks I just mistreated them :frown:

Last edited:
Got 2 pairs, one from Nike that already came and another from Shoe Palace that just shipped today, smh. According to tracking its scheduled to come on the 14th from Cali to NY, lol.

Got 2 pairs, one from Nike that already came and another from Shoe Palace that just shipped today, smh. According to tracking its scheduled to come on the 14th from Cali to NY, lol.
My sp order should be here monday. Even after the $15+ they charged for shipping but with no taxes on orders from ny and some rewards, it came out the lower.

Hey guys, just wondering should I be worried about this gap separation g more, or do u think it is glued in well.
Does it separate when you press on it?? From my perspective it just looks like whoever put the shoe together put too much glue and it leaked through the gap.

Back
Top Bottom