AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

Originally Posted by Compton781

Wow. They look wicked nice

I'm just worried about the quality of the leather on the toe box :/

My exact sentiments here.

They look great.  But will prob have CDP quality.  Which wasn't that good and creased like octo-mom and became kind of oddly deformed over my toes.  Sadly i will still buy these.  A lot of memories

AMAZING!!! These are the kinda changes JB should do when they retro. Just change any small detail to a different color on the sole but once they change materials, remove the jumpman, etc. then it just ruins the shoe. But these are on point and will be copped x2!
smile.gif

AMAZING!!! These are the kinda changes JB should do when they retro. Just change any small detail to a different color on the sole but once they change materials, remove the jumpman, etc. then it just ruins the shoe. But these are on point and will be copped x2!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

They look great.  But will prob have CDP quality.  Which wasn't that good and creased like octo-mom and became kind of oddly deformed over my toes.  Sadly i will still buy these.  A lot of memories

If they make them anything close to the Flints, supposedly, the toe box has been reinforced.    Creasing is at a near minimum to no creasing.

Check out the Flint XIII's thread to see. 

Also, I'm very surprised the majority of people noticed the change in the carbon fiber, being as it was a very subtle change. 

Originally Posted by Jking0821

If they make them anything close to the Flints, supposedly, the toe box has been reinforced.    Creasing is at a near minimum to no creasing.

Check out the Flint XIII's thread to see. 

Also, I'm very surprised the majority of people noticed the change in the carbon fiber, being as it was a very subtle change. 

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

Senior year status for me......
indifferent.gif

Youngins....
smh.gif

sorry i was born in good ol 1985.
laugh.gif
Shake your heads at youngstas these days that weren't even old enough to watch Jordan play, but yet line up super early for releases
wink.gif

indifferent.gif

Youngins....
smh.gif

sorry i was born in good ol 1985.
laugh.gif
Shake your heads at youngstas these days that weren't even old enough to watch Jordan play, but yet line up super early for releases
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I wish one of yall would say something is wrong with these (besides the gray carbon fiber changed to black). I believe JB makes a small change to every retro to separate the OG's from the retros. Compare to the OG's.. whatever.These are so on point. OMG I remember 9th grade, skipped the first 2 periods to cop, got back jst in time for lunch. Stayed at lunch all 3 periods. H#'s jockin hard.
laugh.gif

For you new heads, Jordan's dropped on Wednesday's back then.

Memories
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It wasn't a complaint I was just pointin out the difference and like I said I like the black carbon fiber plate better than the og grey 1!

I wish one of yall would say something is wrong with these (besides the gray carbon fiber changed to black). I believe JB makes a small change to every retro to separate the OG's from the retros. Compare to the OG's.. whatever.These are so on point. OMG I remember 9th grade, skipped the first 2 periods to cop, got back jst in time for lunch. Stayed at lunch all 3 periods. H#'s jockin hard.
laugh.gif

Memories
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It wasn't a complaint I was just pointin out the difference and like I said I like the black carbon fiber plate better than the og grey 1!

laugh.gif

Memories
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Memories
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Youngins....
smh.gif

laugh.gif
 Man you just old, lol. J/p. 8th grade status for me. I remember making sure I had the grades so I could get at least ONE colorway, but my moms wasn't having it & did't get me not one pair
tired.gif
. But the dummy that stayed down the block from me had every colorway & couldn't pass to save his life
smh.gif
. Smh.

indifferent.gif

Youngins....
smh.gif

laugh.gif
 Man you just old, lol. J/p. 8th grade status for me. I remember making sure I had the grades so I could get at least ONE colorway, but my moms wasn't having it & did't get me not one pair
tired.gif
. But the dummy that stayed down the block from me had every colorway & couldn't pass to save his life
smh.gif
. Smh.

Originally Posted by t2dae1

laugh.gif

Memories
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Na bru, I wasn't saying it was a complaint. I was just saying that's the only thing different about the entire shoe. You know how some of these cats go nutz like "Man , JB messed it all up. The carbo fiber ain't even the same color!" That's the only thing you could point out that's not OG but it's still hot IMO.

Originally Posted by t2dae1

laugh.gif

Memories
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Na bru, I wasn't saying it was a complaint. I was just saying that's the only thing different about the entire shoe. You know how some of these cats go nutz like "Man , JB messed it all up. The carbo fiber ain't even the same color!" That's the only thing you could point out that's not OG but it's still hot IMO.

Back
Top Bottom