AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

Perfect!! Dey actually look better with black carbon fiber instead of grey!! Now I can keep my OG's DS!! Finally Brand Jordan does something right yeeees!!
pimp.gif

Perfect!! Dey actually look better with black carbon fiber instead of grey!! Now I can keep my OG's DS!! Finally Brand Jordan does something right yeeees!!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

^I hadn't even noticed the swich from the Pearl grey CF to black -so they did change something after all lol.

But it's still a minor, it's on the sole & doesn't take anything away from them, still a dope looking shoe.

^I hadn't even noticed the swich from the Pearl grey CF to black -so they did change something after all lol.

But it's still a minor, it's on the sole & doesn't take anything away from them, still a dope looking shoe.

I wish one of yall would say something is wrong with these (besides the gray carbon fiber changed to black). I believe JB makes a small change to every retro to separate the OG's from the retros. Compare to the OG's.. whatever.These are so on point. OMG I remember 9th grade, skipped the first 2 periods to cop, got back jst in time for lunch. Stayed at lunch all 3 periods. H#'s jockin hard.
laugh.gif

For you new heads, Jordan's dropped on Wednesday's back then.

Memories
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wish one of yall would say something is wrong with these (besides the gray carbon fiber changed to black). I believe JB makes a small change to every retro to separate the OG's from the retros. Compare to the OG's.. whatever.These are so on point. OMG I remember 9th grade, skipped the first 2 periods to cop, got back jst in time for lunch. Stayed at lunch all 3 periods. H#'s jockin hard.
laugh.gif

For you new heads, Jordan's dropped on Wednesday's back then.

Memories
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

The bleeding was caused by the glue, so it didn't matter what color the shoe was. This is a nice cw, but it was one of the worst made J's back in the day and I can't imagine what they will be now.

laugh.gif
 He said you wouldnt have to worry about it because the pods are black. I cut you slack earlier but this time you get one
smh.gif

They used the same glue no matter what the pods where, so your post makes about as much sense as your #*%!+ charcoal conspiracy one.  Troll elsewhere. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

The bleeding was caused by the glue, so it didn't matter what color the shoe was. This is a nice cw, but it was one of the worst made J's back in the day and I can't imagine what they will be now.

laugh.gif
 He said you wouldnt have to worry about it because the pods are black. I cut you slack earlier but this time you get one
smh.gif

They used the same glue no matter what the pods where, so your post makes about as much sense as your #*%!+ charcoal conspiracy one.  Troll elsewhere. 
eyes.gif

i hope these and flints aren't discounted on swoosh so I don't have to read about people bragging about this "playa price"

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
     JP

Hopefully JB/nike does it right and makes these discounted just like VIIs, IXs, and even SJs
pimp.gif

i hope these and flints aren't discounted on swoosh so I don't have to read about people bragging about this "playa price"

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
     JP

Hopefully JB/nike does it right and makes these discounted just like VIIs, IXs, and even SJs
pimp.gif

I was looking forward to these ever since I heard the rumor was out there N couldn't wait to see actual pictures. They look beautiful, no complains here. I can't wait to scoop them up.

I was looking forward to these ever since I heard the rumor was out there N couldn't wait to see actual pictures. They look beautiful, no complains here. I can't wait to scoop them up.

Originally Posted by Compton781

Wow. They look wicked nice

I'm just worried about the quality of the leather on the toe box :/

My exact sentiments here.

They look great.  But will prob have CDP quality.  Which wasn't that good and creased like octo-mom and became kind of oddly deformed over my toes.  Sadly i will still buy these.  A lot of memories

Back
Top Bottom