AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

Let's face it, there wasn't much to mess up on these in the first place ...but credit due, these look on point.

Let's face it, there wasn't much to mess up on these in the first place ...but credit due, these look on point.

these look too sweet
pimp.gif
. They look so good I'm thinking about spending the extra money to get them early because I don't think I could wait until december
laugh.gif

these look too sweet
pimp.gif
. They look so good I'm thinking about spending the extra money to get them early because I don't think I could wait until december
laugh.gif

these look too sweet
pimp.gif
. They look so good I'm thinking about spending the extra money to get them early because I don't think I can't wait until december
laugh.gif

these look too sweet
pimp.gif
. They look so good I'm thinking about spending the extra money to get them early because I don't think I can't wait until december
laugh.gif

these are bad #@$

i will be copping atleast 2 pairs...........................................peace

these are bad #@$

i will be copping atleast 2 pairs...........................................peace

let the hype begin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope all the 13s are regular GRs, like all the 9s and 12s releases were

let the hype begin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope all the 13s are regular GRs, like all the 9s and 12s releases were

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

pimp.gif
  Middle School days....

We must be around the same age then. 
smile.gif

I stole my sisters XIII Low Navy / Metallic Silver/Black/Carolina Blue because we had the same size foot at the time
laugh.gif
 I was in middle school and I was all Jordan after that

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

pimp.gif
  Middle School days....

We must be around the same age then. 
smile.gif

I stole my sisters XIII Low Navy / Metallic Silver/Black/Carolina Blue because we had the same size foot at the time
laugh.gif
 I was in middle school and I was all Jordan after that

Back
Top Bottom