AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

The bleeding was caused by the glue, so it didn't matter what color the shoe was. This is a nice cw, but it was one of the worst made J's back in the day and I can't imagine what they will be now.

The bleeding was caused by the glue, so it didn't matter what color the shoe was. This is a nice cw, but it was one of the worst made J's back in the day and I can't imagine what they will be now.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Worst made, huh?!?!?! My original 13's are still together, my OG white/red's that I actually BOUGHT are still together, low navy etc just the sole underneath I wore through the rubber.. They are solidly constructed, and one of the only Jordan's that actually HOLD together.

Worst made, huh?!?!?! My original 13's are still together, my OG white/red's that I actually BOUGHT are still together, low navy etc just the sole underneath I wore through the rubber.. They are solidly constructed, and one of the only Jordan's that actually HOLD together.

laugh.gif
 He said you wouldnt have to worry about it because the pods are black. I cut you slack earlier but this time you get one
smh.gif

laugh.gif
 He said you wouldnt have to worry about it because the pods are black. I cut you slack earlier but this time you get one
smh.gif

Can't wait for these to drop... One of the only colorways I couldn't get in the 8th grade. They will be mine now!

Can't wait for these to drop... One of the only colorways I couldn't get in the 8th grade. They will be mine now!

I'm satisfied with these pics. I mean there's not much you can do to make any visible changes to a sneaker like the 13, so I'm kinda expecting these to resemble prior releases of the 13.

I'm satisfied with these pics. I mean there's not much you can do to make any visible changes to a sneaker like the 13, so I'm kinda expecting these to resemble prior releases of the 13.

Back
Top Bottom