Air Jordan Spizike “University Blueâ€

jb just needs to stop. gonna drop every shoe in every colorway combo as possible, its garbage

That's quite the color combination, can't wait to see tons of people walking around with the OKC Spizikes.

Good connection up there with the DTRT 3's.

Didn't even think about that.

But, one thing I did realize is that these should be EASY to cop for those that want them.

The re-release of the DW AJ1's release on the same day, so people will be all googley-eyed over those and forget these.

Personally, I like these OVER the DW AJ1's.

Shoot me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

JB needs to kill the Spizike already its getting kind of old

Why kill a money maker.  Thats like saying kill the Iphone cuz its old 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

laugh.gif
I guess you have a point there but that isn't the greatest of comparisons but I catch your drift

ive had 2 different pairs of Spizikes and both of them held up. i like it when i feel like ive gotten my moneys worth out of a shoe. so these will be copped.

To me, this is one of the best CW's of the Spizike in a loooong time! The Spizike pays tribute to some of the best Jordan models and the colorway pays tribute to the history of MJ himself IMHO...
Imma cop these instantly when they get released. But it's going to be an interesting week when they get released
smile.gif

Not sure on these now, was a definite cop when I first saw them, but the more I see them the more I think that I can't actually ever see myself wearing them. Probably going to be a pass for me.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

laugh.gif
I guess you have a point there but that isn't the greatest of comparisons but I catch your drift

Im not saying I'd rock these joints in this colorway.. altho I like them... but I wouldn't wear them enough to really get my money's worth.  King County's a few other Black Based joints yes...
As far as the money makers go and people not being into Hybrids... Nike is doing it all over their categories now, so thats not going anywhere.

IN a few years kids wont realize any of these kicks are Hybrids... they'll just see another Jordan or Nike...The Dubs sold... and kept selling and when Mark Smith Designed these in the Kitchen they knew they had another Jordan Classic...

The Proof is in the bottom line.  Yeah they will miss on some colorways... but what shoe from Nike has ALL it's colorways sell out?

if the bordeaux's sold out these will too

Question is, if this thread is 4 pages long, whos buying them???
laugh.gif
:

What is going on in the sneaker world the last 3 weeks ? I cant believe these joints sold out online, who is buying all of these damn shoes ?

these are still up on eastbay. added to cart just to check it out. I got a pair of the 1's for a funky summer shoe though not gonna lie

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

What is going on in the sneaker world the last 3 weeks ? I cant believe these joints sold out online, who is buying all of these damn shoes ?

I'm with you...it seems like it gets crazier and crazier with each release. I think the release of the Concords awoke all of the sleeping hypebeasts (and resellers).

Back
Top Bottom