Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

I struck out all over for these. I went to my local Hibbett at 6am, and there were 12 people in line. I could have easily picked up any pair but my size (13), but didn't. I'm kicking myself in the *** for not picking up a 12 or even a 10, and looking for a trade or just selling them, but that's a pain in the *** as well. Went home and tried online after. Repeatedly clicking for an hr didn't get me the shoes, and they went out of stock while I was "in line" on NDC.

These will restock, and it will be an easy cop.

Last edited:
how many grey market pairs on ebay though?

If I'm not mistaken you can tell the difference by the lace lock being it is the emerald green color and those other ones have a black lace lock. Unless you've seen grey market pairs with emerald lace locks?

Given the past restocks, I expect these to restock again soon. Keep calm and carry on with your normal lives.

i just received shipping email from ndc, waiting on footlocker but i just phoned them and they said its all fine so expect email today or tomorrow.

eu normally ship on the monday though so maybe check if u.s normally ship on saturday/sunday
patiently waiting for my shipping confirmation

for some reason I haven't been gettign the nike confirmation emails on my personal email

anyone have this problem?

says "preparing to ship" on my order status

Last edited:
I'm not biased towards the white or black grapes either way, but overall I'd have to say that the black grape is a much cleaner looking shoe with better quality. That pleather on the whites just ruined the white ones for me. Same with the WC4's. Nice work JB, ruining classic shoes.

I struck out all over for these. I went to my local Hibbett at 6am, and there were 12 people in line. I could have easily picked up any pair but my size (13), but didn't. I'm kicking myself in the *** for not picking up a 12 or even a 10, and looking for a trade or just selling them, but that's a pain in the *** as well. Went home and tried online after. Repeatedly clicking for an hr didn't get me the shoes, and they went out of stock while I was "in line" on NDC.

These will restock, and it will be an easy cop.
That story and that response..........juicy contradiction!!!

Got my shipment email from footlocker
nthat.gif

yep we have to wear shorts here or you gonna be really uncomfortable... i think we hit a 100 and lets not get on humidity which is even worse in houston so
95 degrees and 100% Humidity down here in Ft Lauderdale, FL! BEAT THAT!
sick.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom