Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

No, why would you? It's was the weekend when you ordered and Eastbay is located in Wisconsin so they likely aren't even open for business yet. I don't know where you live but here in the good old USA, mail doesn't get shipped on Sundays.

Last edited:
i honestly dont even mind when people correct me, i dont go around singing the grammar police song. Yeah this is all for fun but you never know someone may actually think that's the right way to use a word or whatever and they go and do the same mistake when it counts like a resume or something.

Still salty I couldn't land a personal pair..

Hooked up 3 people across the country with RSVP's too...

ohwell.gif

Well after not landing these and being laughed at for my JB consolation prize, I decided to pick up the citrus VIII.

I OFFICIALLY feel better and am over these grapes.

3 pairs in a weeks time;in definitely done until at least the fire red V in August!!!

Just got my UPS tracking email for my Eastbay order. Shoes should be at my house by Thursday.:smokin

House of Hoops in Willowbrook Mall only got around 50 pairs, which was about 3x more than most spots got, but still, it was crazy.  I was coming back from the mall Saturday morning and a spot on Bloomfield Avenue got them and it was buck nasty.  About 4 cop cars, and just pure pandemonium.  This release was crazy, but so far haven't heard any incident other than the mayhem down at 21 Mercer.  I can only imagine how much Brooklyn is charging for these now...

Fulton and 5th Ave in Sunset..350 +

got my FA shipping confirmation. looks like it won't be ship out till tomorrow since scheduled delivery for next monday :x

House of Hoops in Willowbrook Mall only got around 50 pairs, which was about 3x more than most spots got, but still, it was crazy.  I was coming back from the mall Saturday morning and a spot on Bloomfield Avenue got them and it was buck nasty.  About 4 cop cars, and just pure pandemonium.  This release was crazy, but so far haven't heard any incident other than the mayhem down at 21 Mercer.  I can only imagine how much Brooklyn is charging for these now...

Fulton and 5th Ave in Sunset..350 +
what happened at mercer 21?

I have a feeling that these limited but you never know these days since the major retailers hold some of their inventory. The retailers could be holding multiple pairs just for a big restock or something.
Wishful thinking. Retailers holding stock? I doubt it..

anyone get shipping confirmation from NDC? I usually get mine on Sunday but nothing yet

I'm trying to keep these other guys that missed out on the release hope of a possible restock but you are probably right
ohwell.gif
I like the idea but for some reason I just dont see the restock happening for these. and the holding back stock as well. but you neve know these days its part of the plot, profit, scheme, and hype. I mean last week they released the 11 lows and that very next day or 2 eastbay dropped some more on their site. No the quantity was not as low as these but still. Idk wishful thinking but im always optimistic and ready for the unexpected. Congrats to the successful look forward to seeing all the pics posted wed-fri

Back
Top Bottom