Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Just got my box from FNL. Looks doper than I anticipated from pictures. I don't feel too bad now missing out on the recent white grapes and the xi lows. Also don't mind the nubuck ash, since it was intended to be that way. Although how would they fare in rainy days?

some people see a good price on these and will go up a whole size or down a whole just to have the shoe.....snd when they wear the shoe it looks freakin ******ed on their feets lol...smdh stick to youre tts idiots

dudes in NC are trying to resell for $300 smdh
Thats about the cheapest I've seen in my area we have a higher retail in Canada (220 with tax) but these guys reselling want 300-400, one dude I messaged on a local site who said he was interested in trades said either south beach ix's plus cash or stealth foamposites like wtf, FOH with that BS

Just got my box from FNL. Looks doper than I anticipated from pictures. I don't feel too bad now missing out on the recent white grapes and the xi lows. Also don't mind the nubuck ash, since it was intended to be that way. Although how would they fare in rainy days?
about as good as suede

got my black grapes and army camo foams.....tts now waiting on taxi 12's unless nike drop some more heat before then

you meant "memphis"? he's upgrading this system and on vacation oversea i think... won't be back until sept. (that's what i have read in regional forum).  Just go with your 5 fingers rsvp.

Memphis Is upgrading his system but will not be doing any for today.

Use 5 fingers brother... Only site doing it is SneakerRSVP but only for those who signed up when they first put them up and got refunded cuz nikesf wasnt getting em according to their twitter page... Then again 5 fingers lol

I didnt see it as a biggie since i dont go all out with emerald shorts, purple shirt, hornets snap back purple belt purple watch big earrings shades and a blk n mild... I like the shorts because i can throw em on for classes at school without trying to get fresh at 10:15 in the morn..

Good luck to anyone attempting to RSVP today...

Gonna be tough with RSND and RSVPSneakers participating...

You just paid 175$ you can kick the bucket and grab a pair of socks. Lml. I actually got 3 pair this past Saturday. 2 pair for black Grapes and a Orange/royal jordan and it was like 30 40 beans.. plus water repellent

Lol whoa my man im far from racist i didnt mean to come off that way i honestly was just touching on the topic at hand. Youre right though i have no knowledge of someone elses knowledge but i do know that where i live (which os about 90% white 8% native ) that the kods and their parents are not sneaker enthusiasts and when i go into my lcal ftl and shoot the **** with the employees kids that come in alone and with their parents ignore the retro on display, with the last remaining sizes, and look at every other jordan brand shoe.

Who knows maybe they have a dis-interest in the retro but i kno that going to the local high school middle school games those same type of kids are wearing those other jordan brand shoes and theyll see mine and have no clue

Anyways its not about race color or gender and this thread is about the black grapes.

Apologies if anyone felt offended on my comments
Word.  I would agree they probably have a dis-interest in retros possibly because they weren't alive (or were very young) when they were originally produced.  I don't see many young kids around my way when I hit up my local spots.  When I do it is toddlers.  And their parents are big sneakerheads and usually have them in some heat like the pink snakeskin lows or something.

Back
Top Bottom