Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

I chose not to get the white grapes, and I only regret it because I can't swap the lacelocks between these two.
Do they sell these lacelocks separately or would it be best for me to just jump in the white grape thread and ask?

How is it these resellers are able to pick up 10-20 pairs at a time? Does anyone know? I mean, why would any of the stores allow one person to walk in and purchase multiple pairs at one time? It's not like they would make more selling to one individual. They are going to sell them all within a few hours, even if its one pair at a time.
Most of what we are seeing in terms of resellers, are actual stores pretending to be individuals or chain store managers diverting stock.Why do you think they are already stocked up before release day. Don't let these AUTHORIZED account holders fool you.

Fair enough, though one pair selling for 425 and 2 for 390 doesn't warrant 'they' in your original post. Most are around the 300 mark.
Everyone knows certain sizes = worth more. That ebay seller rapes the resale, if you look at the original sales he had them down at a lot lower then realised how limited they were ( at least in EU) so upped them, this is only a few days after the release as well. Sizes 12s will sell smoothly for that price if not more, especially in some weeks/months.

A lot of resellers refer to themselves these days as being a business. Especially on ebay their descriptions will list "we" "us" etc .. no man your just a dude with some extra cash who bought multiple pairs or releases to flip for profit lol

A lot of resellers refer to themselves these days as being a business. Especially on ebay their descriptions will list "we" "us" etc .. no man your just a dude with some extra cash who bought multiple pairs or releases to flip for profit lol
that guy is a company though, legit.. i dont know what one but hes getting the releases early, he used to ship them out before release date too. so someone crooked somewhere is getting their pairs.

Everyone knows certain sizes = worth more. That ebay seller rapes the resale, if you look at the original sales he had them down at a lot lower then realised how limited they were ( at least in EU) so upped them, this is only a few days after the release as well. Sizes 12s will sell smoothly for that price if not more, especially in some weeks/months.
I'm in Europe too. I've seen that seller many times before. He's pretty savvy with prices though usually too expensive. Like you said, they will sell at those prices eventually.

FNL took my shoes out of my cart on RD. I was going to bite the bullet and pay $315 shipped on eBay, but then I just realized I have a $2.5k car repair bill this week. 
mean.gif

I'd rather not have the shoes and have my Audi back, rather than take the bus and have some heat on my feet. 
frown.gif

RACIST* story.
*fixed*

"The little rich white kids" down here rock, Balenciaga, Yeezy, Nerfs, LV x Ye, etc....

MOST CERTAINLY NOT TEAM JORDANS!!!

It's not even that accurate of a stereotypical story....
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a footaction employee, dumdass still in uniform, walk into flightclub with bags of white cement 4's and hand them in. At least 12 pair. Smh. He was using footaction bags too smh

*fixed*

"The little rich white kids" down here rock, Balenciaga, Yeezy, Nerfs, LV x Ye, etc....

It's not even that accurate of a stereotypical story....:lol:

Youd be surprised how many white kids wear jordan brand shoes why do u think there are so many other than retros. They dont know the difference and their parents definitely dont. It says jordan thats all that matters

@leezer i wasnt referring to any one reseller in particular i was just saying in general a lot like to consider themselves a business ro make it seem more legit and less "reseller-ish" IMO .. its w/e tho cuz in a way the resell game/market is a business

These lil rich white kids came into my job had on some nasty team jordans.

I said "oh i got jordans too"

Lil girl says "those arent jordans!"

And i pulled up the pant to show the jumpman.
(I wear the black xii lows)

And look at her like "THOSE arent jordans!"
Why you gotta be racist breh? You DO know that the person that has designed every true jordan is white, don't you??

*fixed*

It's not even that accurate of a stereotypical story....:lol:

Why you gotta be racist breh? You DO know that the person that has designed every true jordan is white, don't you??

What's racist about it :\

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom