Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

White Cement 3 88s (online only on all websites)
White Cement 4s (some footlockers and HOH)

*Foams...*

Stealth
These three are all I care about. Would like an extra pair of both Cements and a pair of Stealth Foams. I need those Stealth's. I have to know what site's are going to have these?

That restock is happening the same day as the Black toes.

I want to grab the black toes, WCIIIs, Grapes and Stealths but i know i will come up empty handed as usual and cop the Black Toes overseas.

Besides i could prolly only afford 2 if I want to spread my cash for future cops this year.

Last edited:
If only all the sites would issue some type of fairness and allow you to be able to hold items in your cart for at least 2-3 minutes so you have the opportunity to go grab other shoes. While 2-3 minutes isnt that much time at least you still have a chance. I mean if I could design it for them I would do that and give each person a timer that pops up letting you how long you got until your pair is released for grabs again

I can only dream right

Damn that's gonna be one huge restock! I may attempt to cop those WC 4s and maybe the KDs if its the area 72. And if the NA 1s restock also....this year would be the year of the restock

If only all the sites would issue some type of fairness and allow you to be able to hold items in your cart for at least 2-3 minutes so you have the opportunity to go grab other shoes. While 2-3 minutes isnt that much time at least you still have a chance. I mean if I could design it for them I would do that and give each person a timer that pops up letting you how long you got until your pair is released for grabs again

I can only dream right

Ticketmaster does it. Why not footlocker n them

Last edited:
Doesn't look like anyone bit on that pre-order I shared.

Oh well, I grabbed my size there, hopefully they come through and it is worth 245.  I'll be doing my work for a RD pair so I don't have to sweat this guy if he doesn't come through.

Doesn't look like anyone bit on that pre-order I shared.
Oh well, I grabbed my size there, hopefully they come through and it is worth 245.  I'll be doing my work for a RD pair so I don't have to sweat this guy if he doesn't come through.
They didn't have my size

Since I recently got the grapes, this shoe is a no go !!! Looks fake . JB needs to stop making variant color ways on any iconic shoes. IE these, the low top white and black xi's, the 3s, and plenty more

I actually hope a fair amount of hypebeast get their hands on these lol. I can't wait to see what kind of  exclusive, limited, corny crap/pics they come up with
roll.gif

I really don't like the black suede.  I prefer the durabuck that they have on the GS sizes and the older retroes.

Back
Top Bottom