Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

All the stores in the malls here have known for sure whether they are getting these or not. FTL and FTA are definitely not, and they get everything else except royal 1's. HoH is only getting 18, one FNL is getting some, and one regional store is getting the most with 24 pairs.

This release seems very similar to the Joker 3 release. Everyone is like "nah nah nah, ugly, smh, smh, too ashy, pass pass pass" and then a week after they drop, people are dying to get their hands on them and realize what fools they were for passing them up.

This release seems very similar to the Joker 3 release. Everyone is like "nah nah nah, ugly, smh, smh, too ashy, pass pass pass" and then a week after they drop, people are dying to get their hands on them and realize what fools they were for passing them up.
Hope you're right, I was able to cop my Joker's on Champs without issue. I doubt I will have the same success with these puppies though

lol passed on joker & crimson 3s. no hate on em really just wasnt my cup of tea. Will not pass on these though been in since day 1 of pics

^^ Same day listed on ECs calendar for a while, figured they were delaying the Euro drop

Looks like these were pushed back to a 6/15 release date

Edit: looks like @Lavert24 beat me to it. Didn't see it until now

Last edited:
im glad these got delayed..the closer they are to my playoff 8s the happier i am.. playoffs are in the middle of black grapes and toro 4s.. ^_^

Get some lotion they ASHY.
mean.gif

Rip Hamilton is such an annoying attention ho whether on the court with his annoying accessories i.e. that ugly face mask. I mean the guy broke his nose years ago, it doesn't take that long to heal. Even his free throw ritual is overdone.

And now off the court, he has to constantly show off his supply of Jordan stuff. Yes, we already know he's a JB guy. And we already know what the upcoming retro sneaks look like, its called the internet.

With all the attention he needs and wants, I swear he's actually a woman trapped in a stick figure man's body. He just seeks attention worse than a woman.

Last edited:
Rip Hamilton is such an annoying attention ho whether on the court with his annoying accessories i.e. that ugly face mask. I mean the guy broke his nose years ago, it doesn't take that long to heal. Even his free throw ritual is overdone.

And now off the court, he has to constantly show off his supply of Jordan stuff. Yes, we already know he's a JB guy. And we already know what the upcoming retro sneaks look like, its called the internet.

With all the attention he needs and wants, I swear he's actually a woman trapped in a stick figure man's body. He just seeks attention worse than a woman.
Im pretty sure he wears the mask for luck. IMO hes a attention ***** on IG not on the court.

Back
Top Bottom