Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Rip Hamilton is a great player and has a crazy work ethic. I'm a fan.
yea leave oh boy alone rip is a humble dude if you wanna hate then go follow stephen jackson. he be straight flexin on instagram with his money and his jays haha

Yea leave oh boy alone rip is a humble dude if you wanna hate then go follow Stephen Jackson. He be straight flexin' on Instagram with his money and his jays haha
Like I said, some people do not need an Instagram account my man. We already way too many people trying to get their Kim Kardashian or Kardashian family on, I mean seeking any kind of attention despite the fact its ignorant to go about it that way.

I recall original black based V didn't have the ashy look, I wonder why they went with that look this time? The solid black look was always standard and looked better that way.

just like NT. chill out on that

speaking of the RD being pushed back, need to make more pairs?
I doubt to produce more pairs. I believe to separate profits. Instead releasing them on the same day along with a multitude of other sneaks, they probably feel it'll negate profits by cancelling each other out. I guess a separate day can maximize their profits.

rip doesn't even get off the bench so what else do you expect him to do, nothing wrong with sponsored athletes showing off what they have.

Rip Hamilton is such an annoying attention ho whether on the court with his annoying accessories i.e. that ugly face mask. I mean the guy broke his nose years ago, it doesn't take that long to heal. Even his free throw ritual is overdone.

And now off the court, he has to constantly show off his supply of Jordan stuff. Yes, we already know he's a JB guy. And we already know what the upcoming retro sneaks look like, its called the internet.

With all the attention he needs and wants, I swear he's actually a woman trapped in a stick figure man's body. He just seeks attention worse than a woman.

:lol: tell em why you mad :lol:

Since these sneaks have an ashy look, and there are lotion references for them already, I hope we don't see clowns posting ignorant photos of their pickups of the Black Grape V with lotion on the side of being applied on it.

No more buffoonery and ignorance please. We've endured enough already with the latest Grape V release.

Rip Hamilton is such an annoying attention ho whether on the court with his annoying accessories i.e. that ugly face mask. I mean the guy broke his nose years ago, it doesn't take that long to heal. Even his free throw ritual is overdone.

And now off the court, he has to constantly show off his supply of Jordan stuff. Yes, we already know he's a JB guy. And we already know what the upcoming retro sneaks look like, its called the internet.

With all the attention he needs and wants, I swear he's actually a woman trapped in a stick figure man's body. He just seeks attention worse than a woman.

Getting pushed back to the 15th is a good idea on JB's part. Gives people time to cash their welfare checks. If it were the 1st, I can see people rushing the banks in the morning then to the mall to cop

Getting pushed back to the 15th is a good idea on JB's part. Gives people time to cash their welfare checks. If it were the 1st, I can see people rushing the banks in the morning then to the mall to cop
Why the hell did you have to get that Bone Thugs-N-Harmony song into my head immediately? You obviously know, 1st Of Tha Month. I mean even the chorus encourages those welfare recipient peeps to get up and cash their checks!

To read that people really think that JB delayed this release so people could get their money right, sounds like straight ******* smh... Ppl buy sneakers ever Saturday/everyday for that matter....

Your statement made me recall a guy who worked with me on a job 4 years ago. He told me he used to own a sneaker store in the 90s when he lived in New Jersey, I think Newark to be exact. Anyways, he told me he was always busy around the 1st of the month because a lot of his clientele were on welfare.

They even dubbed the 1st of the month "Mother's Day" out there according to him. I guess its a Jersey thing, and no I ain't quoting that South Park episode that lampooned Jersey Shore. The welfare peeps designated it that because they were thankful their mothers gave birth to them which gave them an opportunity to collect welfare.

At least they weren't rappers with record deals with an album released coming in limos being on camera with their welfare checks like how the late, great Ol' Dirty Bastard did on MTV that time in 1995 I believe. It don't get more ghetto than that!

To read that people really think that JB delayed this release so people could get their money right, sounds like straight ******* smh... Ppl buy sneakers ever Saturday/everyday for that matter....

do you REALLY think its a coincidence major jordans retros are spaced out to release every 2 weeks!? Smarten up

do you REALLY think its a coincidence major jordans retros are spaced out to release every 2 weeks!? Smarten up

Thank you JB marketing 101... That last part was unnecessary, but no need to bring up my educational background up on this forum. Most people generally get paid every two weeks...On another note, to prove your point WRONG....what OH SO MAJOR retro is being released on the first, that these were pushed back two weeks later??? Ill wait....:nerd:

Last edited:
i was thinkin bout coppin, but after seeing more pics being surfaced i'll be passing on these.  Put my $$$ towards something else.  i'm good with the white grapes.   plus the suede material on these are butt IMO.  these may be a sleeper pair down the road, but ah well.   there's some kicks you just gotta pass on

ashy suede = easy pass, im good with these white grapes 
pimp.gif

Rip Hamilton is such an annoying attention ho whether on the court with his annoying accessories i.e. that ugly face mask. I mean the guy broke his nose years ago, it doesn't take that long to heal.
He broke his nose, years ago, for about the 3rd time. Doctors told him that if he broke his nose again, he wouldn't be able to do any physical/contact activities EVER again. The mask is there to try and prevent that from happening. smdh

Im pretty sure he wears the mask for luck. IMO hes a attention ***** on IG not on the court.

Do you feel the same way about CP3 or Melo? They IG PEs that we will NEVER get all the time. I would have more of a issue with that then him showing a pair that is coming out. Helps some of us make a decision on whether or not to cop.

To the ppl thats passing because of the "ashy suede" im curious did any of you all cop the retro 7 "raptors"? If you have a good shoe rotation i dont think ashyness will phase any unless you beating these daily like someone who owns 5 pairs of shoes..

To the ppl thats passing because of the "ashy suede" im curious did any of you all cop the retro 7 "raptors"? If you have a good shoe rotation i dont think ashyness will phase any unless you beating these daily like someone who owns 5 pairs of shoes..
i purchased the 7s. because i love that black material. But the Black Grape Vs look dirty coming out the boxs

Back
Top Bottom