Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

^ whats funny is all these cats bishh and whineee about ashhyness, but when you look at 4 out of every 5 2013 grapes, they haveglue stains all over if you hold it in the light the right way. IMO Assshy Suede > Cheap Glue stained Leather!
True! But people will always have something to complain about with jordans nowadays. It could be the best quality buttery leather so buttery that when you touched it they creased. And zero paint chipping with the greatest quality and people will complain

True! But people will always have something to complain about with jordans nowadays. It could be the best quality buttery leather so buttery that when you touched it they creased. And zero paint chipping with the greatest quality and people will complain

Yep exactly how it was with the shaqs dudes left n right complaining about the leather is too soft and they crease too easy. Shaqs were beautifully made shoe

These will be copped. I think they are beautiful. Then again my favorite color is black so I'm kinda biased. In my opinion I think these look better than the OG grapes. That's MY opinion so don't kill me over it.

Consigning that statement my friend. While I have the white grapes, these will be had Xs 2 or 3.

I've never bought any Js on release that sold out quick. I always missed them. How would I get my hands on these? Camp out? Stay up with credit card? Please help a fellow sneakerhead out. 

I've never bought any Js on release that sold out quick. I always missed them. How would I get my hands on these? Camp out? Stay up with credit card? Please help a fellow sneakerhead out. 
if you don't have any connects, best bet is to camp out at hoh or online. last resort of course is buying them for resell value.

you don't have any friends who are sneakerheads who know people who can help you out?

Thank you Shoe Gods for the push back, between purple fades, black toe 1s, side pick up of bordeaux 7s, and elite black gold kobes (hopefully june 1st) i need a 2 week buffer to reload......
lol me 2...Metallic Barkley's...Black Toe 1's...the 15th is koo...but the 1st would have been better!!

Exactly, people just love to complain.

exactly but am i complaining when i say i dont like the ashy larry just curious

i dont even like the suns 8 cw as much but i will be coppin them over these ashy grapes

ash killed me on theses

Last edited:
Everyone likes to complain but everyone also has the right to complain as a consumer.
If you state you don't like something that's not complaining in my book. That's your personal preference.

exactly but am i complaining when i say i dont like the ashy larry just curious

i dont even like the suns 8 cw as much but i will be coppin them over these ashy grapes

ash killed me on theses
Everyone likes to complain but everyone also has the right to complain as a consumer.
If you state you don't like something that's not complaining in my book. That's your personal preference.
I agree when you dont like something you have the right to state YOUR opinion as a consumer of the particular brand ...

BUT ...

if YOU dont like this shoe ... why are you subscribed to the thread? and why are you repeatedly saying you dont like "ashy larry"?

State your case one time and thats it. But to come off more than one time ashy this ashy that like every other 2-3 pages ... thats complaining

im subscribe to thread to give my opinion

1st pics of the shoe we werent sure if ashy or not.....mix up with the gs (just not sure)

so yea once confirmed ashy larry i stated opinions about that

gave another opinion on the complaining statement which is where i think we are now

i never complain and not one bit even upset because its just $$$$ in my pocket but whenever i see them i will call them ashy nothings going to change my OPINION on that

im subscribe to thread to give my opinion

1st pics of the shoe we werent sure if ashy or not.....mix up with the gs (just not sure)

so yea once confirmed ashy larry i stated opinions about that

gave another opinion on the complaining statement which is where i think we are now

i never complain and not one bit even upset because its just $$$$ in my pocket but whenever i see them i will call them ashy nothings going to change my OPINION on that
I didnt say you had to change your opinion and I understand the fact that no one knew if they were suede or nubuck at first but now that thats established and youve stated numerous times that you dont like this shoe you wont buy it and you hate ashyness ... whats the point of reiterating that time and time again? are you trying to persuade other people to join your team no ashy larry or something lol. I just dont get why theres a need to say the same thing over n over, JB isnt going to change it and its $$$ back in  your pocket so just move on to the next

I didnt say you had to change your opinion and I understand the fact that no one knew if they were suede or nubuck at first but now that thats established and youve stated numerous times that you dont like this shoe you wont buy it and you hate ashyness ... whats the point of reiterating that time and time again? are you trying to persuade other people to join your team no ashy larry or something lol. I just dont get why theres a need to say the same thing over n over, JB isnt going to change it and its $$$ back in  your pocket so just move on to the next
because its my opinion and my POST therefore i can say as i please sir

u dont see me complaining about how u hating on the people who dont like these ashy shoes in multiple post do u

because its my opinion and my POST therefore i can say as i please sir

u dont see me complaining about how u hating on the people who dont like these ashy shoes in multiple post do u
lol alright buddy keep up repetitive posts, come RD you just make sure you dont come in talking about you bought a pair
laugh.gif

anyways back to the shoes

Last edited:
These will be copped. I think they are beautiful. Then again my favorite color is black so I'm kinda biased. In my opinion I think these look better than the OG grapes. That's MY opinion so don't kill me over it.
I'm starting to agree with you. I missed out on the white Grapes, but the more I look at the Black Grapes, the more I like them. Dare say I like them more than the white Grapes too. The hype for the white Grapes just killed my desire for them as well. Not exactly a fan of a sneaker that everyone and their mother is rocking...cough* BRED 11s Cough*

Back
Top Bottom