Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Really unsure on these. Now that they're a GR, I'm even more unsure. 
so you only wanted them cuz they were a limited qs... 
mean.gif
mean.gif

The colorway for this shoe isn't a bad idea, but its just the ashy look of the upper material I'm trying to fathom. Perhaps I'll get used to it before I make my decision. Time will tell for me.

wait it's a GR now?

was getting them regardless but if that's true, gonna be way easier picking these up. they look real ashy in those pictures like people saying though
laugh.gif

Was sold on these until the recent pics. I'm not the one to complain about quality but these just ain't looking right. Not even concerned about ash but something's off. Toe box looks real weird. And yea these were never a QS.

ive never seen a shoe where all the pics look like crap... i mean every review ive watched and every pic has been terrible

^ SMH! JB should go through the last 10-15 pages of this thread and see the demand for durabuck or even nubuck. Alot of people are passing because of quality. Will these still sellout, of course. I hope they sit on shelves for a bit and Jordan sees that buyers care about materials as much as (maybe even more than) colorway. I would have copped 2 pairs if the material wasn't ashy suede. Now that money be staying in my pocket.

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^
I just said to myself, how could they release these shoes with that material? Don't they know more people would want them if.....................? I had to catch myself and realise I'm talking JB, and hype. Even though some of us on here think it looks horrible, they are still going to sell out, so JB doesn't have to change or correct a damn thing. :smh:

Last edited:
honestly, no matter what the material is, they will for sure sellout easily imo. all these kids out here gonna be BEASTIN over the "exclusive" black grapes/ aquas like never before. may even make a instagram account just to get some laughs out of the posts

I'm going to reserve my judgement until I see a hi-res pic of a non early release pair. Definitely getting them in GS sizes for my son and his mother though...

Back
Top Bottom