Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

they been denying my request for 20% off codes for a year now. even when they sent me some ****ed up shoes

If your order doesn't come by its listed delivery date, you can request 20% that particular order. You have to wait for the delivery date first.

Anybody got shipping confirmation from bstn yet???

This is why I was hesitant to order from them again. Last year I got the Black/Red XI’s from them. It was cool that it came out to less than US retail, but it took them almost a week to actually ship them out.

I ordered yesterday morning form FNL and Hibbett. Got my order confirmation from both but neither have shipped yet. I have a feeling they probably get cancelled. However, now worries. If it gets cancelled I wasn't meant to have them and that's OK. I've hit on literally every sneaker I have wanted the last 2 years even those Zion 34's. So if I take an L, I have no room to complain. Congrats to all who got yours.

if u got hit with FNL ups surepost, u can upgrade to my choice premium for 2 months free with code CTJTO3DX6. u can change to ground for free and get it that 1 day sooner. just make u turn of auto renew before they charge u.

Yes!

1588517727107.png

I'm going in the same:
1588517865711.png
I’m sure I’m not the only one who knows/notices but if you zoom in on MJ’s feet, it’s fun to see he’s wearing prototype Vs there.

Last edited:
I ordered yesterday morning form FNL and Hibbett. Got my order confirmation from both but neither have shipped yet. I have a feeling they probably get cancelled. However, now worries. If it gets cancelled I wasn't meant to have them and that's OK. I've hit on literally every sneaker I have wanted the last 2 years even those Zion 34's. So if I take an L, I have no room to complain. Congrats to all who got yours.

Check your FNL account. Mine said shipped before I got shipping email (came 20 minutes after I checked)

man i need those Nike pants in sz small can’t find them for the life of me. Got the jacket ready to rock

Back
Top Bottom