Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

I reckon that report of warehouse workers having covid-19 over at Nike has all of their **** on lockdown and overprotective
I bet you’re right and if that is in fact the case deservedly so, they should be taking those steps to keep their employees safe and keep that virus from spreading. The only reason I mentioned delays over at Nike was because I know some people that are still waiting for their shipping confirmations from the shock drop on the fire red’s meanwhile I’ve had mine for a few days now.

If they're shipping on the 4th that's not bad, ]
Dont need to imagine. Actually played in the OG's back in '91 in H.S.

Still got the og boxes for my OG FR 5s and Carmine 6s to this day
20200503_101026.jpg
20200503_101007.jpg

I'm surprised they cost that much back then. I thought like 100-110.

They made a ton of these and people are still striking out. You can compare they to a low number release that’s exclusive to tier 0 stores. Personally I didnt think they’d move as quickly.
For reals. Can’t find them in my size 11 anywhere right now.

How many of yall have received shipping confirmation from Champs?......seriously thinking of ordering a size from Champs......Snkrs tripping with May 20th arrival date......what's you guys opinions?

My only big gripe with these before I even have them is that ****ing tongue. The gray matte finish is 100-percent how it should be, going back to the OG. And it looks fantastic with the overall shoe. This silver, metal-looking tongue is completely wrong and, more than the historic inaccuracy, looks cheap and terrible. Oh well. But it does suck.
I hate to throw fuel on the fire but the 2000 pair here has a pretty shiny looking tongue... I still can’t wrap my head around people passing on the 2016 black metallics because the tongue..
CF9F0D1E-1AD7-4DC3-A34A-AD15AC4A9D99.jpeg

I hate to throw fuel on the fire but the 2000 pair here has a pretty shiny looking tongue... I still can’t wrap my head around people passing on the 2016 black metallics because the tongue..
CF9F0D1E-1AD7-4DC3-A34A-AD15AC4A9D99.jpeg
Nah, this photo has flash that’s why they are shiny. The 2000s are a matte finish, like the OG’s and every retro until 2016.

OG’s below:

1588553422973.png

Back
Top Bottom