Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Wouldn't let me cart my size so I had to go down a half size. Anyone got a pair in hand yet and know about the fit?

I‘m going full blown retro 90’s style, when these arrive. I’ve been sitting on this track suit forever.
C87CCA7B-8DCB-41AA-A613-2F187A7601F9.jpeg

1999 vs 2020 Retro comparison

My only big gripe with these before I even have them is that ****ing tongue. The gray matte finish is 100-percent how it should be, going back to the OG. And it looks fantastic with the overall shoe. This silver, metal-looking tongue is completely wrong and, more than the historic inaccuracy, looks cheap and terrible. Oh well. But it does suck.

My only big gripe with these before I even have them is that ****ing tongue. The gray matte finish is 100-percent how it should be, going back to the OG. And it looks fantastic with the overall shoe. This silver, metal-looking tongue is completely wrong and, more than the historic inaccuracy, looks cheap and terrible. Oh well. But it does suck.

I didn’t have theae back in 99 and I would’ve never known they were like that until I watched the video.... The whole shoe looks BIGGERin the videoyet they are the same size 8s lol

yep and the 99 tongue was plush too. this a hard shell

I didn’t have theae back in 99 and I would’ve never known they were like that until I watched the video.... The whole shoe looks BIGGERin the videoyet they are the same size 8s lol
Every 3M AJ5 tongue has been like that since 1990 until the most recent black/metallics retro. That’s the real B of it.

I was able to grab a pair yesterday but I'm a complete mess right now. I just had a brutal move to a new Apt so I'm very tired and don't know my head from my butt. I haven't slept for days and it feels like I'm doing things under water. :smh:

The sites I wanted to buy from all put me on waiting lists right at 10 and I was stuck. It's pretty scary because you don't know what sizes are selling out. :rolleyes I improvised and tried Shoe Palace but hadn't updated my address. It wouldn't let me fix it! Then it let me but got a white screen when I added to cart. :frown: So I tried DTLR|VILLA and they were problem free. Seamless and checked out at 10:22. They were gone from about every site soon after and I got a processing email at 1:30. |l

I just wanted one pair. I know they're not exactly like the OG but I think overall they have a cool retro 80s/90s look to them so I won't complain. Them running big sounds like they were made for me too. The only other 5 I have are those premium Pure Platinums. Nice quality but they're not as fun as the Fire Reds! :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom