Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Yo does anyone know why MJ wore the lacelock on the bottom lace where itl have no effect?

mine are starting to turn more yellow than not
frown.gif
 I sure hope I can cop

carmines, white infrareds (black infrareds i'm guessing thanksgiving 2014) and either the sport/september blue 6s or the maroon 6s would make this guy very VERY happy... the 2nd half of 2013 has been great for me thus far...saved some money on not grabbing these new color ways (ie green glow, entire fear pack, bel air 5s, 3lab5s, and whatever they are doing with those hideous gamma 11s) so I can splurge come 2014... very excited

This is the only shoe I will do what I can to double up on and it's retirement. Just patiently waiting for that release date....

This is the only shoe I will do what I can to double up on and it's retirement. Just patiently waiting for that release date....
Seen so many people say this... did you pick up the fear V's ? If so it doesnt really fit your statement lol. Some new pack comes out im sure your back outta retirement :D

Seen so many people say this... did you pick up the fear V's ? If so it doesnt really fit your statement lol. Some new pack comes out im sure your back outta retirement :D
Yeah I entered a raffle not expecting to win but there's a first for everything!

I'm gonna try my best to "retire" from collecting but you're right; there's always gonna be something that'll tempt me...

Yeah I entered a raffle not expecting to win but there's a first for everything!

I'm gonna try my best to "retire" from collecting but you're right; there's always gonna be something that'll tempt me...
need to attend some shoe anonymous :D

IMO, 7/16 WAS THE BEST PACK. TWO STRONG SHOES IN THAT PACK.
11 12 was 2nd imo, even though people trying to downplay the black red xis

Yeaa... I'm still sticking by my first statement. The 6/17 were the best pack imo.

Reason why I put that pack ahead of the 7/16 is because I've never liked the patent leather look on the 16's.

The 11/12 were horrible :x low patent leather cut on the 11's and banana shaped 12's. Both shoes were a disgrace to the OG's. Thanks Gentry! :smh:

Last edited:
hahaha good one
im glad you didnt take offense to it...i dont think a date has been announced or rumored tho...would love to see them come in the spring season tho, april,may,june...definitely not for all star weekend 

My problem with blue tinted soles is that they don't go clear than yellow gradually. They yellow and become a weird color depending on how dast the soles yellow

Even a solid color sole like the rest of the models that arent 5 6 and 11

I may be alone here but I really wish JB would stop with the icy soles. I like to wear my shoes for years and can't stand the yellowed look. I wish they would offer an alternative, like a icy grey/stealth grey sole that wasn't clear. 

The V, VI, and XI were designed with rubber / clear soles for the purpose of getting them to stick better on hardwood floor when MJ played. I was watching a performance review of the '11 Concords the other day on YouTube, and dude said that they still stick like glue on clean hardwood. :smokin

I get what you're saying, though. Rubber / same material just not clear.. IMO that would drive away from their original concept that they had. Didn't the "Blackout" XIs have what you're talking about? Did you mean replacing all the clear soles w/ that color?

Back
Top Bottom