Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

The V, VI, and XI were designed with rubber / clear soles for the purpose of getting them to stick better on hardwood floor when MJ played. I was watching a performance review of the '11 Concords the other day on YouTube, and dude said that they still stick like glue on clean hardwood. :smokin

I get what you're saying, though. Rubber / same material just not clear.. IMO that would drive away from their original concept that they had. Didn't the "Blackout" XIs have what you're talking about? Did you mean replacing all the clear soles w/ that color?
I remember watching a nightwing2303 review on some kicks and he said that if a court has a dusty floor then the clear soles/rubber would pick up much of the dust off the court causing slippage for people unless you wipe them down with a rag or something.

I remember watching a nightwing2303 review on some kicks and he said that if a court has a dusty floor then the clear soles/rubber would pick up much of the dust off the court causing slippage for people unless you wipe them down with a rag or something.

Yeah, that review i watched said the same thing, but in the NBA or any nice hardwood courts aren't very dusty and most people who play indoors with a certain pair ONLY play indoors w/ that pair so its not much of a worry.

Has anyone's CDP pair crumbled or have sole separation yet? Someone offered me a VNDS pair for only 180 but I'm wondering if it'll hold up.

7/16 is the best pack so far. it was the 11/12 until they reretro'd both.
how does re retroing both make the pack worse? it released first? mad cause you aren't as "exclusive"?
mean.gif

Has anyone's CDP pair crumbled or have sole separation yet? Someone offered me a VNDS pair for only 180 but I'm wondering if it'll hold up.

Not at all, my pair(s) are still good. My ds pair is still firm, and my vnds pair hasn't been worn in ages prior to last month when I went to Texas and they were fine as well. I think you should get on that 180 deal quickly if you want a pair asap.

7/16 is the best pack so far. it was the 11/12 until they reretro'd both.

Just because they re-retro'd the XI/XII pack doesn't mean it is no longer the best pack. It was the most anticipated of all the packs by far, but if you felt it was the best pack prior to both shoes dropping again then it shouldn't sway your opinion on it now.

Soon he'll change his mind again when the hares retro and he'll name the 1/22 CDP as the best :lol:

Assuming that the white red 2's will come out in the next retro batch :nerd:

Soon he'll change his mind again when the hares retro and he'll name the 1/22 CDP as the best :lol:

Assuming that the white red 2's will come out in the next retro batch :nerd:
JB needs to bring out some IIs! I feel like I'm the only one that likes them :lol:

JB needs to bring out some IIs! I feel like I'm the only one that likes them :lol:
II's are underrated, hopefully they have a retro drop next year. Only one ive seen recently is that all red one that might drop in October or idk if that was a custom.

most likely a pass for me. white infra > these
i'm probably one of the few people here who will agree with you. White infrared vi's are my all time favorite model/colorway. But honestly I don't think you can go wrong with any of the og colorways of the vi's. But like I said in the black tongue v's thread, to have the carmine's with blue tinted soles is just dumb looking. I know jb can make the soles clear because the netting on the tongue and sides of the v's are this way, not Icey blue. The only vi to look ok with the Icey blue sole will be the sport blue vi's. Every other og colorway will look off especially if they use the 2012 mold. But jb won't care about my complaints because they'll still sell out.

i'm probably one of the few people here who will agree with you. White infrared vi's are my all time favorite model/colorway. But honestly I don't think you can go wrong with any of the og colorways of the vi's. But like I said in the black tongue v's thread, to have the carmine's with blue tinted soles is just dumb looking. I know jb can make the soles clear because the netting on the tongue and sides of the v's are this way, not Icey blue. The only vi to look ok with the Icey blue sole will be the sport blue vi's. Every other og colorway will look off especially if they use the 2012 mold. But jb won't care about my complaints because they'll still sell out.

My thoughts exactly. Blue soles will look silly but I'll still cop.

People already selling their Carmine's, I've seen an influx of pairs hit the market.

Can't wait for these, I need these in my life. It's gonna be bloody murder.

Back
Top Bottom