Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Let me add some very important information to this thread.
One word - RED
Yall know how people act when it comes to red jordans.
Enter as many raffles as you can if that's your only method of getting your 6s.
The 6 is my top 3 Jordan so I'm prepared for the madness.

I put in 12 entries today total at my local mall with the help of some homies. If I don't come out with at least 1 pair then I'm done with Jordans.

This release might be concord mids crazy. Ppl don't realize that this is THE sneaker for the summer. Nothing else coming out this summer that is that hot

It's a sad situation no lie but unfortunately it's the current state of the sneaker world...

Not getting into it too deep here but most users that's been on here for a minute know where I stand on this whole hype machine issue...It is what it is and nothing you, me, or anybody else can do to curb it at this point...I missed out on my grails this year and I truly hope that you don't miss out on yours...
What did you miss out on bro?

I'll just leave this here. It's from the store owners IG.....

So if I were to show up with 4 of my friends and we all entered the raffle, and put my shoe size, they wouldn't say nothing?

I saw a kid in his twenties bring his mom, dad, and prob an aunt to hoard raffle tickets. I could only smh.

I've seen people bring their moms and grandmas to sign up for them..
hell. i bring my whole damn family 
roll.gif

No life, no job, and probably no future. Sad really
Most of those are teens. Dudes are prob on summer vacation from school already. Maybe their parents said "show me good grades, and I'll cop your J's, but yo *** is standin' in line for em." These kicks may be those kid's highlight of the summer haha, so we can't really judge.

Most of those are teens. Dudes are prob on summer vacation from school already. Maybe their parents said "show me good grades, and I'll cop your J's, but yo *** is standin' in line for em." These kicks may be those kid's highlight of the summer haha, so we can't really judge.
I agree

doing raffles, showing up early to a store on Saturday and if it's too beast im good. guys will probably ask 250 resell then 230 or lower eventually

Back
Top Bottom