Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I have never seen a GR where you can't cop one easily online. This whole connect thing should be saved for a quick strike and not something that will be a super easy online cop.

Last edited:

cerritos - 72CBF1B55A
 Lakewood - 88BEFCD998
 Glendale - 9B39156859
 Santa Anita     - 131EF2D736
 Tyler Galleria  - 12EFD76D91
 Inland Center   - 01B49B4CAF
 WestSide Pavilion  - 492C044011
 Ventura -
 Culver City  - D4D3DCBF4F
 Westfield Topanga -
 Northridge   - 11C42FB2BF
 Burbank      - ED819AEBD0
 SouthBay Pavilion - 620EF34BFF
 West covina  - CF2AC2FC5A
 Montclair    - 5979976726
 Del Amo Mall - D5088DEB32
 Stonewood    - B705AA60C9
 Southbay Galleria - 5DC2AAEDA7
 Downtown LA - C33FCD25BF
 Compton - 4D708A94FF
 Bev Center - F393C6AD07

thanks!! repped chr0nix!!

checked the carmine 1 thread no codes can anybody help with those??

I have never seen a GR where you can't cop one easily online. This whole connect thing should be saved for a quick strike and not something that will be a super easy online cop.

But copping online isn't a guarantee you can say there GR all you want.Think about all the Highschool kids go after Jordans nowadays its crazy my one advantage is that I have extra money to pay a sneaker store employee to hold my pair

I think if you are paying more than retail, you don't have a "connect". IMO, a connect is someone who will get you access to the shoes at retail price (or less). Like a brother or friend who works at a store and sets a pair aside for you to buy at retail or less. Or if it's an even quid pro quo, like the friend at footlocker sets a pair aside for you, while you work in men's department at Macy's and let him buy ralph lauren polos using your employee discount. That's a connect.

If you are paying someone at footlocker $50 to set a pair aside which you then pay retail for, that's not a connect, that's bribe.

That said, I have no hate at all for anyone willing to pay above retail for shoes nor do i think they are stupid for doing so. I won't, but if it's worth it to someone else to do so, more power. That's their preference.

Let's just call it a modern day connect. Lol when I had mines I didn't have to pay extra and most important I rested easy on friday nights. They didn't want money because they know first hand the amount of money you spend anyhow. But for all these "modern day connects" are people just getting a gig there and with their salaries couldn't blame but I want no parts of these "fees" I will go and put in my last 2 raffles as my wife did yesterday and if I don't get a call on to the white red 2s I was going to purchase no matter what. That is all

Last edited:

I've seen plenty of times where it doesn't look that easy from what I've read lately. Especially since NDC has been messing up the past couple of months.

Attempting to add to cart for an hour or several is easy to you? Waiting in line for an hour and hoping you don't get kicked out?

Heck, I've seen times where I've gone and picked up my pair and went to the gym afterwards and dudes are finally able to add to cart.

I've seen plenty of times where it doesn't look that easy from what I've read lately. Especially since NDC has been messing up the past couple of months.

Attempting to add to cart for an hour or several is easy to you? Waiting in line for an hour and hoping you don't get kicked out?

Heck, I've seen times where I've gone and picked up my pair and went to the gym afterwards and dudes are finally able to add to cart.
agree...latest paradigm the 11 low concords..superGR..copped from local store..however i tried to get a pair following the twitterlink when they tweeted..failed.

Last edited:
Yeah, man... That LA code list is clutch. Thanks for the help.

It sucks because I'm ALWAYS at work Monday-Friday 8-5... So I usually miss most of the raffles except the local ones by job.

I'm off early today because I have some things to take care of so I can actually raffle near my home in Culver City. LOL.

Yeah, man... That LA code list is clutch. Thanks for the help.

It sucks because I'm ALWAYS at work Monday-Friday 8-5... So I usually miss most of the raffles except the local ones by job.

I'm off early today because I have some things to take care of so I can actually raffle near my home in Culver City. LOL.
i hate going in to raffles for culver haha. They always do some bs and if you come in before 6 they're like sorry raffles ended at 5 and if you come in after 6 they're like sorry bro raffles ended at 6 lol

Man, it's always the same arguement.

Buying online is insanely luck based. There are obvious factors you can control to increase your chances but for the most part it's luck.

You could be an absolute pro at Captcha but that one morning you slip and failed. You have to redo, and as simple as that you lucked out.

Sites get hammered, servers crash, early links leak... so much is just circumstantial. I may have lucked out most of the time buying online but I know that others who are just as capable have striked out.

Just cuz you're sitting there at 8am fired up and ready to go doesn't mean you'll win. Just don't underestimate this release guys. Put in all the work you can if you have to have them because I think the salt levels will be high come Saturday.

IMO, I think camping out is what you make of it. When you really want something you will do whatever it takes to obtain it. Some enjoy the entertainment of being around other sneaker lovers talking about shoes all night. Time is something we all have, its about what you choose to do with it. Not all people go partying Friday nights and have that extra time to do absolutely nothing. If a shoe is limited to 12 pairs per store, your almost guaranteed a pair by showing up early and having a good number/spot in line. I see nothing wrong with camping for few hours, NOT FOR DAYS THO, That's uncalled for but once again to each its own! On nights before limited releases, some people sit in front of the pc on NT for HOURS hoping and praying to gods they can "potentially'' score a pair online but end up striking out! :smh:

Fam if you can't cop online on Saturday on a GR like this that I have heard even Richards is getting then it is time retire and perhaps pursue Shaqnosis . :smile:

online will be easy to cop multiples, I just need to figure out how I'm gonna get my pair in hand for saturday as well. Nike's f*cking that money up by making this an 8am release.

LOL...nothing is a super easy cop these days.

Everything will sell out and posting that Foot Locker distribution chart isn't gonna make things easier.

I'm pretty sure NDC will give me another 15 minute "WAITING FOR YOUR TURN" message only for my size to be removed and be OOS.

It happened to me for the Concord and Snakeskin Lows. Since the hype for this show is greater than both of those...that means I'll probably strike out again this Sadderday.

just for fun do you guys want to guess what some of the hashtags will be for all the NT drops haha

Bay Area folks.. From the list I've seen here, there's still codes missing for the shiekh stores in Eastmont, Santa Rosa, SF - Mission and San Rafael - Northgate.. Anybody got those?

Eff.... I just won a raffle for these but I accidentally put my name for the raffle instead of my dad's. He's in Boston right now and I'm back in Canada. :x

Cant wait too pick up my 3 pairs @ my local mall.  I'll also go after a few more on line.

Eff.... I just won a raffle for these but I accidentally put my name for the raffle instead of my dad's. He's in Boston right now and I'm back in Canada. :x

Try explaining to the store? You guys will have the same last name and confirm with them it's just one pair for your family i guess.

#MJJeans
#mines
#redvi
#MJJeans 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom