Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Lol this guy making it rain at Golden Corral
roll.gif

Last edited:
So much for copping the Carmine's. Can't go to a fcfs cause I'll still be in dubai. I also can't cop online because I'll be flying when its 8am est. I won't be landing until 11am est in Beijing. :frown:
If u didn't flake on dude for that penny pack I bet someone would help u :rofl:

this raffle sh*t is mad stupid lol. this is the first retro that I've bought since bred 1s but man, just seems like such as hassle to get an overproduced shoe. not even sure if I wanna deal with all the store bs. my, copping js has changed. guess i wont be able to wear these this weekend

Is it me or do "celebrities" ruin your decision on buying a pair? After seeing macklemore wear these, I won't even think twice about not copping these

Is it me or do "celebrities" ruin your decision on buying a pair? After seeing macklemore wear these, I won't even think twice about not copping these
Lol why should a celebrity wearing it affect if you like a shoe or not?

I could give 2 ***** about a mackerelmore...carmines are carmines. Ill be on NDC saturday morning

Not gonna lie.. I entered every one within two hours driving distance..
No shame in that at all bro, I would do the same if I didn't have to work. LOL. My belief is that if you put in the legwork you should almost always walk away with at least a pair, between all these raffles and online.

About to drop my paycheck on these, getting paid midnight tonight [emoji]128526[/emoji] if I win a raffle tho [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Lol why should a celebrity wearing it affect if you like a shoe or not?

I could give 2 ***** about a mackerelmore...carmines are carmines. Ill be on NDC saturday morning

This B!

I'm the only celebrity around here "in my mind"

It's still a hot shoe if the wonder pets was rocking these #facts

Everybdy and they moms gone be rocking these jawns.I like to bring mines out a couple of years later.....the thirst is real

Y'all need to stop posting that Foot Locker map with all the spots that are getting these...

Just because they are all over the place, doesn't mean you're guaranteed a pair.

People WILL strike out.

Back
Top Bottom