Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Hope I get that call today don't really feel like camping but good thing all three stores in my mall gonna get em so I got good chances. So good luck to erbody on this one.

They release in Beijing????
Pretty certain one of largest general release jordans will release in one of the world's largest cities. Not to mention that all of the pairs are made in that country.
There's several nike retailers and at least one niketown there. :wink:

Last edited:
these are growing on me

finally seen the past release on some dudes feet today. looked good

wont cop tho

Pretty certain one of largest general release jordans will release in one of the world's largest cities. Not to mention that all of the pairs are made in that country.
There's several nike retailers and at least one niketown there. :wink:

I hope so. Worst thing is that I will arrive there at 10 pm time in Beijing so id have to wait till they open the next day. I called footlocker customer service and they told me they have no idea about release and release dates outside the US. Smh at their customer service.

I hope so. Worst thing is that I will arrive there at 10 pm time in Beijing so id have to wait till they open the next day. I called footlocker customer service and they told me they have no idea about release and release dates outside the US. Smh at their customer service.
Unfortunately Footlocker and it's sister brand stores only has stores in north america, europe and oceania.

Resale will be like the Infrared's 6's ----HYPED up for no reason…   Those run for $185 w free shipping now…. SMH Kids Stuck with them

500,000+ made and people trying to sell em for $300+ 
mean.gif

Just did some research.. 

DO NOT pay a wild amount for these.. They are very GR and it will be WORTH it so try on Saturday before spending the resell. With that said I understand people will still miss which is a given, does not matter how GR the shoe is people will miss.. but the shoes will be available. Check stores that hardly get Jordans they SHOULD have these or be getting these, at least a 12-15 pair run. 

Also these are flooded in Queens N.Y. If you need me to point you in the right direction of where to get the best resell price, just PM me but like I said I would not suggest doing that yet.

Shout out 2 queens lol. The ave want $350 for these already so everybody prolly waitin for sadder day anyway. A lot of these dudes talkin bout easy this and gr that are gonna be cryin about bots and resellers come 1pm Saturday. Stay tuned cuz the saltiness will be at epic levels. We talkin lawrys seasoned salt here lol

makes perfect sense. i do the same thing. very rarely will i wear a shoe immediately after i cop it bc usually the masses do that. besides, there are other shoes that need to be unDS'd before the latest drop. the latest drop has to take its place in line and wait patiently to be unDS'd. usually it is a year or so. i can say i base what i wear off of others TO AN EXTENT.

i don't mind having the same shoes as everyone else as it's unavoidable, BUT i def. don't have to rock the same shoes as errbody else at the same damn time. i.e. errbody'll be rocking carmines this weekend so i def. won't be wearing mine. i been wearing my CDPs the last couple weeks to get it out my system for a while.

some say it's crazy, i know. but once again...

View media item 985279

THIS!!! I'm still sitting on my concord highs. Might break em out on my family reunion this year just 2 piss off my cousin tho lol

FTA said they'll call before 1pm and footlocker last time called around 5:30 or 6 when i won the PB 10s. Awaiting Shiekh's email too, praying before bed for just one

Unfortunately Footlocker and it's sister brand stores only has stores in north america, europe and oceania.

Yeah that sucks for me lol. So my best bet would be a nike store? Since I assume finishline and Footaction aren't in Beijing at all. Hopefully they aren't limited here. Wanted to grab 2 pairs but I'll settle for one

I won't even be within

In this post you just quoted, I think second paragraph explains my computer sitch man. Did you read the first line of my post and respond. Sounds like it. Last shoe I tg online was 5lab silver, before that INfrared 6, Infrared 6 was my 1st buy of the year retro. Bought 11 total, 2/11 yea, loving online boss.
u tried on eastbay? ever heard of jimmy jazz, nike, finishline, overseas sites? nbastore....and so on. u tried on one of the harder sites, i am 0 outta 100 on eastbay atleast on hyped up shoes. 

plus u showing up at all those times for unclaimed pairs is just bad luck. i picked up two unclaimed pairs of fear 4s when they came out.  and just curious why you wouldn't camp a few hours to secure a pair?

Back
Top Bottom