Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I won the FTL raffle but not FNL.. Looks like I'm waking up early to go to local shop

i know raffles be rigged 

saw it with my own eyes

wasnt concern at the time

because i wasnt interested in the release that was being rigged

but they are most def rigged at times 
I saw a manager picking tickets out of the box and putting them into an envelope for the concord low raffle. pretty sure he was holding down pairs for his people. 

You do know that's one of the most available sizes especially when we're talking about a general release.

Every release should be an easy cop for a size 10.
I think there are more pairs of 10 produced but you also have to factor in a lot of people are a size 10 in one of the most average sizes.

God only knows what the NDC release is gonna be like tomorrow am. ESP after today's kobe release. Lord help us

Last edited:

I saw a manager picking tickets out of the box and putting them into an envelope for the concord low raffle. pretty sure he was holding down pairs for his people. 
yes thats what they do 

or legit just look at list right ticket # next to their peoples names 
mean.gif

Dont know why I even bother anymore! Basically just collecting toliet paper 95% of the time!!! hA

Dont know why I even bother anymore! Basically just collecting toliet paper 95% of the time!!! hA

View media item 986854

How do you know what's what fam? I had built up a little collection of ones in my car middle console I collected and ones I didn't pick up when I got my concord lows and thought I was going to take a L, because I brought the wrong ticket.

What is the pickup window for Finishline?

You didn't think about asking that :\

SMH @ the gas and time some of y'all waste on getting 10+ raffle tickets and still striking out. With that sort of strategy and luck, I can't imagine you're winning much in other aspects of life either

Back
Top Bottom