Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Good luck gentlemen. (And ladies.)

Let's do it for the red, white and blue.
1iicma.jpg

Where da bishes! Where's the bbbbbiiiisssshhheeesss lol

I'm sorry Steve :lol:

If you live in socal and have a mall every 5 to 10 miles the gas really isn't that bad...but once again why do we judge people on what they do with THEIR money and how they get THEIR shoes? Does it bother you that much? :smh:

Exactly... Lol at ppl actin like everyone's gotta do their leg work a certain type of way... It's 2014.. Get it how u can... Some ppl always gets kicks easier than others but at the end of the day all we want is to jus possess em...

Alot of hype around these, dude at my Champs Sports said their a super general release and their getting them in triple digits. But yet they had a raffle.

Yes! no calls
No grizz what size you wear and you trying what sites so I can help add to cart bro. #bronthread #COOLGUYS
i'm a 9.5... i think ill be ok online, but you never know 
laugh.gif
  i'm usually money with gr's on ndc, but after this mornings kobe release i'm a little nervous that ndc is gonna act funny tomorrow... i truly appreciate it tho, and ill keep in touch to see what happens 

i'm a 9.5... i think ill be ok online, but you never know :lol:   i'm usually money with gr's on ndc, but after this mornings kobe release i'm a little nervous that ndc is gonna act funny tomorrow... i truly appreciate it tho, and ill keep in touch to see what happens 

Ard can't guarantee but I'm going to try

Exactly... Lol at ppl actin like everyone's gotta do their leg work a certain type of way... It's 2014.. Get it how u can... Some ppl always gets kicks easier than others but at the end of the day all we want is to jus possess em...

For me do what you got to do. I know when the XI's drop in december, its going to be a full man hunt. I want them and I'll do whatever it takes to get them.

No grizz what size you wear and you trying what sites so I can help add to cart bro. #bronthread #COOLGUYS
you stay hanging on his nuts huh....thats cool though....NT members helping each other out i guess...even though youve never met the guy in real life "bro"....what if he turned around and resold it ...thatd be funny

you stay hanging on his nuts huh....thats cool though....NT members helping each other out i guess...even though youve never met the guy in real life "bro"....what if he turned around and resold it ...thatd be funny
Are you serious right now ??  you can't be 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You must not have much to do other than stalk my posts and hang off the bottom of my sack. Stay losing buddy

Friend: I got some bad news today
You: What is it?
Friend: I found out I have cancer
You: Damn your luck sucks
Friend: Tell me about it
You: Well after you die can I get your sneaker collection?

:smh:

youre not nice bro
As you can see he's just a troll that loves to talk s**t behind a computer screen. And I notice all of your post because I actually follow and read the thread and bite my tongue on everything useless you have to say. Why even have an account? You're a waste of usage on the internet. Keep putting your 2 cents because that's all you're worth
Keep tryin bruh

Becareful with Shoe Palace. They have the WORST customer service I have EVER EXPERIENCED. **** them.

I have been trying to return some stuff to them.

I left 3 voicemails.

4 Emails.

Spam their twitter.

Visit their stores.

No resolution.....

As you can see he's just a troll that loves to talk s**t behind a computer screen. And I notice all of your post because I actually follow and read the thread and bite my tongue on everything useless you have to say. Why even have an account? You're a waste of usage on the internet. Keep putting your 2 cents because that's all you're worth
Keep tryin bruh
why even bother writing to me if you know im trolling.  its the internet bro bro...dont yell at me...i got feelings too

Back
Top Bottom