Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

After 1 hour and 9 minutes on NDC, got checked out!
nthat.gif

Keep that thought in mind, I've seen plenty of FNL cancellation emails even after order confirmation. Don't be so confident until you see a shipping/tracking email. 
not overconfident at all since i still dont got a pair lol. just saying prior releases fnl always has sizes up the longest and they dont send out cancellations quite as often as they used to.

one of the reasong why finishline cancels orders if because of using credit cards.. try using Debit cards or real money so they won't cancel your orders. and also keep an eye for emails regarding confirmation especially when your shipping and billing addresses are different.. when using paypal make sure your funds in your cards are real not borrowed lol. just saying.. it might help.. my orders were never canceled. i use debit/paypal. never used a cc
I've always used AMEX, and have never had any issues on FNL.  One time I got an error, but I clicked the submit order button again, and it went through.  This was on the Infrared 6 release. 
wink.gif

This is not true, at least in my case. I always ship to a different address. 

They only do it for jordan releases. Those orders are typically flagged way more frequently to be cancelled. Finishline reps have stated this and so have other nt members.

FNL refuses to let me in...had 4 SPA screens doing their thing since 7:55am haven't even sniffed a pair there. Lucky I got my pair on NDC.

Back
Top Bottom