Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

FNL came through again
nthat.gif
 2 hours of waiting though!

Copped mine at champs I was 1 min away from walking Away before the  champs guy  came out with more tickets. There was no line but foot locker was packed. Now I'm retired.

just copped my boy a size 12 on EB and im outta here. Goodluck to everyone still in the mines for this. just keep clicking till it says sold out

Got through on FNL finally and checked out with paypal. Hit process and an error cane through about unable to transfer to order completion. Have up but got an e-mail from paypal saying order went through, but nothing from FNL. Did I lose?

There was ALOT of carmines... 9 pairs online was pretty easy and waiting on 5 more... I got all 3 shoes in cart at every site...So just bought the carmines 6 and few 1s.

I have few size 9 and 9.5 and 10s in cart ima let go at footlocker. 
pmed

haha finally got past the SPA on FNL and all GS except 3.5 are sold out...hahaha ....ugh :frown:

needed a 7Y

Last edited:

I'm not sure this is accurate but I heard there were 500,000 pairs made(prob just mens sizes), but I couldn't get anything for the concord lows(well FNL but since I live overseas they don't let me checkout now), I waited so long for these but was able to come through on NDC and on footaction eventually. So I'm not sure how many they made. I know they are a GR, but I know nike with these shoes that people really really want. Would triple up if I could. These won't be back for a long time
LOL Triple up?!?! Why? these will be restocked just like every shoe always is on NDC Eastbay etc...especially after all the people who copped 5+ pairs starat returning them when they see resell isnt worth it, these will be around on the market for a long time, it will take so long for pairs to dry up, lol theres 3,800 ebay listings for these lol

Back
Top Bottom