Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Got an easy cop at some local online shop in Belgium hehe,that's where I live btw
glasses.gif

Got through on FNL finally and checked out with paypal. Hit process and an error cane through about unable to transfer to order completion. Have up but got an e-mail from paypal saying order went through, but nothing from FNL. Did I lose?

Wait a little bit, but keep checking your order status on Paypal. If it's cancelled it will show up there.

Just got through on FNL but just got this too:

Your transaction could not be authorized. Please select another payment method to complete your transaction. You may contact the issuing bank for additional information.

We shall see...

HAHAHAHA!! Yes! Holy Crap!! I refreshed and a SIZE 11 showed up on NDC!! I quickly added to cart and checked out with success!!

Last edited:
Finally got an 11 on FNL phone after about an hour! Inside, I was like lady just use my Winner's Circle info and place this damn order, I don't need all this verification crap! lol

DC Heads.  I'm posted up at my starbucks spot a block away from nikedc doing some work.  Let me know when they release the scam RSVP pairs, I'll do the same.  

The hype was real in this area.  I went to Fairfax at 4:30 this morning, nothing but chaos.  Far more people than for the Concord lows.  I couldn't deal with waiting, and rolled the dice on NDC and lucked out.

NikeDC released a bunch of Concords after RSVP last time.  I hope its the same for the "Kevin Mccallisters." Flourish my friends.

Just got through on FNL but just got this too:

Your transaction could not be authorized. Please select another payment method to complete your transaction. You may contact the issuing bank for additional information.

We shall see...

Keep trying fnl does that a lot

got that same message in red, have to wait 30 days for it to be lifted. everycard i tried was a no go..

Honestly, I'm not that salty about not getting a pair. I'll try to nab those CDP 2s next week or maybe the Nike SBxJordan colab. 

happy.gif
(fake smile)

WTH!!!!! I was refreshing NDC and a size 11 pooped out (im a 12 but at this point I don't care) added to my cart and checked out without captcha!!

Back
Top Bottom