Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

maaann i waited for like two hours on FNL added  to cart then tried to apply a discount....waited another hour just for it to say they cant apply discounts..then had to start over and now they're sold out
mean.gif
 any one know when they might restock?

Last edited:
FCFS Got to the mall at 5am with over 100 people waiting in the parking lot with no line/organization what so ever.Can't enter the property until 6am which means expect the 30 yard dash. Yea, there was a little drama and shouting at first but in the end everyone was relatively civil. Shoes distributed by 8am. I feel lucky I got them. Cuz there were some upset people.

Leather Quality is decent. Nice thin cut compared to the 2008 VI's. Leather Similar to the 2014 White/Infrared/Black VI 

IMO Durabuck is nice. It's really soft and has a nice grainy texture?

IM VERY HAPPY. Hope everyone who wants to wear these gets them at retail or very close to it and doesnt pay 450 on flight club. 

Is this really happening............???

Last edited:
Just got my GC applied to my NDC order. $50 off isn't so bad :lol:

It's been fun. Have a great weekend everyone.

i couldn't get these didn't have the money
mean.gif
 but i left the FNL page open for them and it got threw the splash, could of got a pair they had my size still  

maaann i waited for like two hours on FNL added  to cart then tried to apply a discount....waited another hour just for it to say they cant apply discounts..then had to start over and now they're sold out :smh:  any one know when they might restock?

Dang I ain't real enough to attempt coupon codes at all on these type of releases regular all the way

I good deed I the day:

FTL around my way still has a size 12 up for grabs. First person to mssg me gets it retail + shipping.

Hopefully other NT'ers follow suit. Let's help each other out

Bruh I waited in line for like a hour and a half and phone was on 5% and I made It through. I shed real tears of joy. NDC, you the real MVP

Back
Top Bottom