Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

People who got their order canceled were probably using a script/bot. NDC doesn't cancel/ban out of a whim.
also dont they usually let you know if your order has been canceled bc of something like that? we both got no notification and the reps couldnt tell us anything, they would know if we were flagged for cheating the system or not

Nike still hasn't sold out huh
somebody is on the fence for that last sz 17 
roll.gif

Only one of four pages on NDC gave me the captcha.
So it's plenty of Bots/scripts still stealing pairs.

Trust, nike is not canceling due to bot. Or else 80% of the orders will be canceled. Anyways, I didn't used early link nor bot and mine is canceled for some reason.

I have a FSR except size 8 and 10.5 in carmines 6 if anyone need size swap near NY/NJ ill do them free.
I got like 8 pairs of size 11 too if anyone struck out retail..Not double up...

Got my cousin in NY around dyckman looking for a 9.5 if you can help

Today FNL rejected my payment 6 times, 2 times with my CC, 2 times with paypal, 2 times with DC as a guest....and finally on my 7th time It took my payment.....My cousin snagged me a pair off NDC with my 25 dollar gift card, so the FNL pair I gave to a homie for retail :smoking

It was a long process, :smh: these are my grails, I have DS pair of CDP but I still went through all that nonsense, Nike has full control :smh:

Man this is some bull. Been trying to get these florals for past 2-3 hours and now the size is out of stock and everything else is too... Took me forever trying to make an account etc.  This is bull

also dont they usually let you know if your order has been canceled bc of something like that? we both got no notification and the reps couldnt tell us anything, they would know if we were flagged for cheating the system or not

My previous cancellation Meg called me couple days later but normally you will get an email way before.

And the site works perfectly fine once these florals sold out.. Been trying for 2-3 hours. Had to make account add address etc. Pissed off rn

Trust, nike is not canceling due to bot. Or else 80% of the orders will be canceled. Anyways, I didn't used early link nor bot and mine is canceled for some reason.
Not accusing you of using a script.
And I don't think your order was really canceled.
NDCs system just probably reshuffled the deck once they updated the sizes again and those emails were auto generated.

Found a new local place to cop that not any people know about. Got there 2 hours early, by the time they opened there were only 6 people in line :smokin

I think a browser that you rarely use, works better.

Less cookies and cache junk maybe.

I never use Firefox and i got in right away.

Chrome is my most used browser and I was on the splash page for 1.5 hours.

I think you may be on to something here...I'm gonna try that next release. I used to get thru on FNL & NDC all time...now I never do no matter how fast I get thru on NDC or how long I sit on FNL. SP.com has been my go to lately but couldn't even get on the page today! I copped on Eastbay. Nerve racking though kept getting the we are full page. I'd hit refresh and go back to my cart and the timer would still be on track! Getting screener w/each release!

Back
Top Bottom