Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Some of yall gonna get this thread locked
mean.gif
. READ THE RULES

Can come one explain to me why when I check "my orders" on Nike.com it says shipped but I haven't even gotten the nike confirmation email from yesterday nor has the tracking been updated... Any ideas?

Can come one explain to me why when I check "my orders" on Nike.com it says shipped but I haven't even gotten the nike confirmation email from yesterday nor has the tracking been updated... Any ideas?

Go to UPS.com and use track by reference... As a reference use your order number #Oxxxxx and fill in the rest and try... Should get the UPS label created

Last edited:
I'm a 9.5 & I got my shipping confirmation from NDC yesterday, be patient as long as u don't get a cancellation, u good

Last edited:
Check your spam emails.Sometimes nike emails are in there as well.

someone took it upon themeselves to do a quick PS. i'd caw tho.
would cop. Wish they did a "black grapes" sort of thing and released these in a few months. not limited though because they would be as hyped as the carmines already as it is

Go to UPS.com and use track by reference... As a reference use your order number #Oxxxxx and fill in the rest and try... Should get the UPS label created

I've never used the track by reference feature where do I place the order # exactly? Thanks btw.

Check your spam emails.Sometimes nike emails are in there as well.

Already checked... Nothing :frown:.

What's a forum without people expressing an opinion? At this point in this thread, there really isn't new information, just stories and opinions.

Exactly! It didn’t bother me to express what I like against what you assumed I liked. Like those carmine 1s are cheeks. Those Lance mountain 1s are cheeks. But to put a end to all just be able to take what you dish. Especially on RD cuz dudes be all up in their feelings about their brand new shoes.
Man sorry I hurt your feelings about the Laneys. The point I was making is that the Carmine OG 1 is the second installment of throwing a non-1 colorway on a NA "OG" model during the next chronological retro cycle. It's a gimmick

I've never used the track by reference feature where do I place the order # exactly? Thanks btw.
Already checked... Nothing
frown.gif
Go to track packages and freight and go to the option that says track by reference/

Then enter the order number in the shipment reference spot,then press track

Track by reference never works for me until after I get shipment confirmation (which I haven't yet, checkout time was 8:01a).

My neighbor is a long time friend of almost ten years. I buy his kid Lebrons since money is extra tight every now and then. Little dude does good in school. He deserves them.... 
Wow, that's really nice of you. Do go deeds and you'll receive tenfold of what you gave away or helped someone with. Makes sense since you #Flourish on releases. Rep'd

There's gonna be a ton of NT'ers salty because it's Memorial Day and pissed because it's going to take them 1 extra day to get their shoes instead of remembering why this day is truly observed and that's for the Soldiers who risked their lives fighting for our Nation. 

Saturday morning tales and observations.. After barely getting through on fnl mobile on a half size small than my tts after some hours of spa, I went to also pickup my tts at niketown via rsvp.
Since I rarely get to cop in store, only a few in decades, I decided to take it back (slow saturday for me). Handed the girl my id, to get my size brought up. Since they try rushing me to pay. I ask to see the kicks and try them on. The pair they gave me had some odd creases near both toe boxes, asked for another one. After some hesitation and trying to say they're reserved, she brings me another.
Admittedly, in full grown man troll mode, I try them on and walk around the store. Go up to the counter with my worn kicks in the carmines box, pay and walk out. Gotta say it felt like the old days of copping jays in store and wearing them out.
Shopping around and about in the mall, I realized I'm too old for this. :x There were groups of dudes/kids just hawking outside the each of the several shoe stores waiting for the leftovers. Kids with parents copping them the carmines. The dads and moms probably near my age range.
Btw, was in finishline, using up some wc cards I had, saw several off duty employees walking out the back room with what looked like several boxes of carmines each. (Were there any other release that had the same cement boxes on saturday?) Overheard fnl employees kept saying to customers in person and phone, they're all sold out. This was probably around noon.
Sorry for the late night rant, I need to sleep and get my appetite ready for the burgers and dogs tomorrow. Have a safe memorial day and stop asking if the websites have shipped yet! Save it for Tuesday morning. :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom